WordPress Plugins Tutorials page will provide a list of tutorials for different plugins. The list is about security, membership, caching and much more.
Last Updated: August 17, 2019
Latest News: I updated the documentation.
WordPress Plugins Tutorials
This page covers many tutorials about different plugins. The plugins in this list are plugins that are currently used in projects, have been used in previous projects and I recommend.
The plugins I recommend are based on the following points.
Plugin Recommendation List:
- Functionality as per description.
- Support provided in the forum.
- The number of downloads.
- The number of positive reviews.
- Is the plugin up to date with the latest WordPress version.
I also help troubleshoot some of these plugins in the forum and also help with the Spanish translation.
WordPress Plugins List
- How To Add Google Adsense To WordPress = This tutorial will show you how to add Google Adsense using the following plugin WP Simple Adsense Insertion.
- WordPress Speed Booster Pack Plugin.
- WP Far Future Expiry Header Plugin
- How To Manually Optimize Images In WordPress
- WordPress Redirection Plugin Redirects Settings
- WordPress Easy HTTPS Redirect Plugin = shows you how to set up and configure your site for HTTPS security using this plugin.
- WordPress iTheme Security Tutorial
- Google Authenticator Security WordPress
- All In One WP Security And Firewall
- WordPress Total Security Plugin
- Two Factor Authentication Core Files
Shopping Cart / eCommerce:
- WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin
- eStore (Commercial Plugin)
- WP Photo Seller (Commercial Plugin)
- WP PDF Stamper (Commercial Plugin)
- PayPal Donations Plugin talks about a very simple but powerful PayPal donate plugin by Tips And Tricks HQ.
- WP Easy PayPal Payment Accept Plugin Another great and simple payment or donation plugin by Tips And Tricks HQ.
- WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
- Stripe Payments Plugin General Settings
- Sell Digital Downloads
Slideshow And Lightbox:
- WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin shows you how to configure the plugin, change the settings and allows you to add galleries and or photos/images from the following media services Flickr, SmugMug, 500px, Zenfolio & Instagram.
- WordPress Slideshow Plugin General Settings will show you how easy it is to set up a slideshow with this very simple plugin.
- WP Lightbox (Commercial Plugin)
- WP Video Lightbox post shows you how to set up this plugin to display YouTube videos, Vimeo videos using a lightbox display and more.
- Simple Photo Gallery shows you how to set up a photo gallery on your website.
- Easy WP SMTP Plugin Settings tutorial shows you how to set up SMTP server in your site to easily send outgoing e-mails.
- Add a Pricing Table This post will shows you how to add a pricing table using Suffusion theme and Easy Pricing Tables.
- WordPress TinyMCE Advanced Plugin Settings = This post shows you the different options and buttons you can enable in the plugin to improve the tinymce editor.
Who’s Online Map:
- WordPress Visitors Map And Who Is Online tutorial will show you how to display a counter and or a map of all the visitors to your website or blog.
WordPress Core Files:
I will be adding more to the list above.