WP Fastest Cache Settings will show you how to set up this very simple yet very powerful WordPress cache plugin.
Last Updated: August 24, 2019
Latest News: I have updated the changelog version.
Out of all the cache plugins I have tested and read about, this would have to be one of the simplest yet so powerful cache plugin in the market. Apart from being a very simple plugin to set up the support you receive from Emre Vona is impressive.
The free version is more than enough for most people. However it has a great premium version that has many more extras which improve your page speed and performance. This makes Google happy when your website loads up fast. In return it helps with SEO “Search Engine Optimization”.
This tutorial is based on the following changlelog. When ever there is a new feature added or a feature optimized or fixed I will update the tutorial.
WP Fastest Cache 0.8.9.7 Changelog
- to create cache for xml sources
- to create cache for json sources
- to clear cache after Maintenance Mode activation/deactivation on Elementor plugin
- refactoring of clearing cache hook system
- refactoring of cache time-out time list
- to disable cache when “The site is experiencing technical difficulties.” error occurs
WP Fastest Cache Tutorials:
- Advanced Options
WP Fastest Cache Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Log into your website and navigate to WP Fastest Cache menu located on the admin sidebar. See image below.
Step 2 ) The following image displays the tools available in WP Fastest Cache. The following is the list of tools in the admin menu.
Admin Menu Tabs
- Delete Cache
- Image Optimization
Step 3 ) Go to WP Fastest Cache -> Settings to enable as many of the following options. Each option has information next to it so that you know what task it will perform. Some have a blue i button for you to click and read more about that option.
Note: Remember that some options are only available in the Premium version.
- Cache System = Enable
- Widget Cache = Reduce the number of SQL queries (Premium version)
- Preload = Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Logged-in Users = Don’t show the cached version for logged-in users
- Mobile = Don’t show the cached version for desktop to mobile devices
- Mobile Theme = Create cache for mobile theme (Premium version)
- New Post = Clear all cache files when a post or page is published
- Update Post = Clear cache files when a post or page is updated
- Minify HTML = You can decrease the size of page
- Minify HTML Plus = More powerful minify html (Premium version)
- Minify Css = You can decrease the size of css files
- Minify Css Plus = More powerful minify css (Premium version)
- Combine Css = Reduce HTTP requests through combined css files
- Minify Js = You can decrease the size of js files (Premium version)
- Combine Js = Reduce HTTP requests through combined js files
- Combine Js Plus = Minify the combined js files (Premium version)
- Gzip = Reduce the size of files sent from your server
- Browser Caching = Reduce page load times for repeat visitor
- Disable Emojis = You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
- Google Fonts = Load Google Fonts asynchronously (Premium version)
Step 3-a ) The following image allows you to select from one of the following translated languages. More languages will be added soon.
Step 4 ) The following image Delete Cache allows you to click on one of the following buttons.
- Cache Statics = (Premium version)
- Delete Cache
- Delete Cache and Minified CSS/JS
- Cache Timeout
Cache Timeout Wizard
Step 4-a ) The following image Cache Timeout Wizard allows you to select from the following options.
Cache Timeout Wizard Rules
- IF REQUEST_URI
- Once Every 1 Minute
- Once Every 5 Minutes
- Once Every 15 Minutes
- Twice an Hour
- Once an Hour
- Once Every 2 Hours
- Once Every 6 Hours
- Once a Day
- Once Weekly
- Once a Month
- Once a Year
- and more……
- Click on Save button when you have completed your setup
Step 5 ) The following image Image Optimization allows you to optimize your images. (Premium version)
WP Fastest Cache Premium
Step 6 ) The following image Premium shows some of the options you get when you purchase the Premium version. (Premium version optional)
- Image Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Combine Js Plus
- Remove Comments
- Delete Cache Logs
- Cache Statics
Step 7 ) The following image Exclude allows you to set up the following options.
- For each of the options above click on the Add New Rule button.
Step 8 ) Go to CDN tab to configure the following CDN services.
- CDN by MaxCDN
- CDN by Photon
- Other CDN Providers
- CDN by Cloudflare
Step 9 ) Go to DB tab to clean up the database. (This is a premium function)
Click on the following URL Advanced Options to continue with the settings.
You might like to check the other Cache Plugins I recommend.
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial. I will be adding more information soon.
Best WordPress Plugins For Blogs List