WordPress tutorials contains a list of simple to advance tutorials for novice and advance users wishing to learn new skills and help you develop your own WordPress website or blog.
Last Updated: October 22, 2019
Latest News: Updated the information below.
Most people around the world know about WordPress. It is one of the preferred CMS platform to develop website and blogs. It is so great and popular that even Google Search Engine loves WordPress. In this page you will find a lot of information, tutorials, installation instructions, troubleshooting tips and more.
I update this page regularly to make sure it is up to date with information about WordPress.
- Create your first blog = This post is all about blogging using WordPress and it is very similar to the following post Before You Publish a Website Revision update about publishing a website.
Comparing Plugins Check List
- Simple Membership Plugin Comparison Check With eMember. This will help you determine which plug is best for you.
- WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Comparison Check With eStore Plugin talks about the difference between both Shopping Cart plugins.
Convert To WordPress
This section has many tutorials about different plugins. Some of these plugins are currently used in projects and some have been used in previous projects. I also help troubleshoot some of these plugins in the forum and help translate some of these plugins into Spanish.
Click on the following URL WordPress Plugins Tutorials.
- Publish WordPress Posts To Facebook
- Social Media Share Buttons For Twitter Facebook post will show you how to display the social sharing buttons for Facebook and Twitter in pages, post and more.
Support WordPress Developers
This section talks about free and commercial themes. One of my favorite free theme I use in most of my projects is Suffusion. I have started adding more information about other themes.
Click on the following URL WordPress Theme Tutorials.
In this section you will find information about common errors and some solutions to fix the errors. You will also find articles that will point you in the right direction for more solutions.
Install WordPress Locally:
- Install WordPress locally using Xampp
- Test your WordPress site locally
Media, and Other Settings:
Delete Unused Media
This list will grow and it will be updated from time to time. You are always welcome to come back to check any updates. If you have a request for a tutorial or for instructions please send me an e-mail.