WordPress Theme Tutorials page provides information, troubleshooting tips, tutorials about WordPress themes and much more.
Last Updated: October 15, 2022
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
In this page you will find information about WordPress themes. There are many different type of themes available for you to develop a site or blog. You could say there is a theme for just about any online business you can think of including blogs. I will be adding tutorials, information, troubleshooting tips and much more.
WordPress Theme Tutorials
WordPress Themes Tutorial List:
- Template Toaster Software WordPress: Template Toaster Software WordPress page will show you how simple it is to design different themes for different websites i.e. Sales, Blogging, Membership, Affiliation and much more.
- Professional Themes By AppThemes: This post contains a list of professional themes developed by AppThemes including tutorials.
- Suffusion Theme Tutorials: Suffusion Theme tutorials post is a list of tutorials I have created for everyone to use and learn from. This list will grow in time and if you have a request please let me know and I will try and create the tutorial.
- Customize Twenty Twelve: These are tutorials that will help you customize WordPress Twenty Twelve theme.
Free WordPress Default Themes Twenty Family
WordPress has a number of default themes that begin with the name Twenty. These themes are always updated to work with the latest WordPress version. If you can’t find a theme you like in the repository, then install one of WordPress default themes will help you get started. Twenty themes are clean, simple, work really well and are almost bug free.
Note: WordPress themes are updated by the WordPress community.
WordPress Twenty Family Theme List:
- Ten = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Ten changelog. Note: The following forum post can help you fix the responsive issue many have reported in the past.
- Eleven = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Eleven changelog.
- Twelve = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Twelve changelog.
- Thirteen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Thirteen changelog.
- Fourteen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Fourteen changelog.
- Fifteen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Fifteen changelog.
- Sixteen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Sixteen changelog.
- Seventeen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Seventeen changelog.
- Nineteen = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Nineteen changelog.
- Twenty = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Twenty changelog.
- Twenty-One = To learn more about the latest version click on Twenty Twenty-One changelog.
If you are looking for a child theme for the Twenty family list above, click on the following URL wordpress-theme-wordpress-web-development.
WordPress Repository Themes
The following is a list of themes I recommend found in WordPress repository that are free with premium addons/extensions.
Other WordPress Themes
How To Install a WordPress Theme
- How To Install WordPress Theme: This tutorial shows you how to add a new theme, delete, preview and upload a theme from your local hard disk. This is for beginners.
Child themes are very important. Most people tweak and further developer their themes to suit their website. It is always important to work with your child theme for further development. This will prevent you for loosing all your work every time you update your theme “Parent theme”. The following is a lists of plugins that can help you create and manage a child theme.
- Theme Check plugin can help you check and troubleshoot your theme and make sure it meets WordPress standards.
I will be updating this page from time to time, so make sure you keep coming back for the latest.