Suffusion Theme Tutorials post provides a list of tutorials I have created for everyone to read and learn from. This list will grow in time.
Last Updated: September 19, 2019
Latest News: I updated the information below.
Note: Suffusion is no longer available in WordPress repository. You can read more about it from the following URL did not meet the requirements. Because of this Sayontan decided to release the raw code for version 4.4.9 and a small updated version 4.5.0. To learn more please check the following URL Legacy Suffusion Version Availability.
Suffusion Theme Tutorials
The good news is Suffusion is currently been supported by the following developers. I have added their names and a link to their website. This is so you know who they are and perhaps you might like to drop them a line.
Suffusion And Support Staff
- Opa Jaap
- Latest version Suffusion 4.5.6. = Note: This version updates the footer php file.
- All issues and questions should be addressed in the github.
Since version 4.4.8 all inbuilt shortcodes have been removed. If you are going to use or are currently using Suffusion inbuilt shortcodes, you need to install the following plugin Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin.
I am using Suffusion with the latest version of WordPress 5.1.1 and it works. I am also testing Suffusion with WordPress 5.2 Alpha, so far no errors are appearing.
Must Read First
- About WordPress Theme Suffusion talks about the potential and how powerful this theme is. It is a very intuitive framework that allows you to develop different types of websites.
- How To Install Or Upgrade Suffusion Theme shows you how to manually install the latest version of suffusion theme by following a few steps and more.
- Suffusion WordPress Theme Check List provides a list of settings I have added to help you get started. This also helps you check against your own current settings.
- Admin Options Settings shows you the complete suffusion admin layout. This helps beginners and advanced users alike.
Please check the following information shared by Sayontan in the forum.
- Adding Adsense To Suffusion Using Shortcodes This post post shows you how to add Google Adsense to your posts and or pages using shortcodes.
- Add a Pricing Table This post will shows you how to add a pricing table using Suffusion theme and Easy Pricing Tables.
- Create a Suffusion Child Theme in a Few Steps This post helps you to create a suffusion child theme in a few steps. Sayontan Sinha has released this amazing child theme for everyone to use.
- Display Facebook Pages In WordPress Using Suffusion This post will show you in simple steps how to display your Facebook pages on your website.
Integrate Google Search Engine:
- Google Custom Search Engine Create New This post shows you a simple way to customize the search box in your website using Suffusion WordPress theme.
- Google Analytics This tutorial will guide you and help you set up your Google Analytics in Suffusion theme.
- Theme Dimension Layout Measurements This tutorial illustrates the different layout structure and measurements. It also shows you the most common used website layouts.
- Add a Header Image This post will show you how to add a header image to the website. This is a very simple tutorial which everyone should be able to follow.
- Custom Style Navigation Bar This post teaches you how to add some style to the navigation bar above the header.
- How To Add A Header Menu In Suffusion This shows you how to add a menu on the top of the header in Suffusion above the banner.
- Mega Menu This post will shows you how to add an extra mega menu to your navigation bar.
- How to Speed Up Suffusion and WordPress This post will help you improve Suffusion theme and WordPress to work better and faster. I always work with a child theme as recommended by many developers including myself.
- Responsive Settings This post shows you how to configure the theme to be responsive.
- How To Display Suffusion Author Using Shortcodes This post shows you how to display suffusion author using different types of shortcodes in pages and posts.
- Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin This post talks about all the shortcodes you can add in the theme when using this plugin.
- How To Add Columns In Suffusion Using Shortcodes This post shows you how to add columns to your site using a shortcode. You will use a parameter with a value.
- Add a Slideshow This tutorial will show you how to add a slideshow using Photonic.
- Add a Slideshow to Text Widget This post is similar to the previous tutorial but the difference is you will be adding a slideshow to a text widget anywhere on your Suffusion theme.
Social Media Sharing:
- Social Media Widget Settings This post show you how to add the widget to your website backend. Set set up a few social media accounts.
- Social Media Widget Feedburner This post will show you how to set up feedburner to work with suffusion theme.
- Suffusion Theme Custom Layout Template Design Page Shows you how to display different widgets in a page with different categories.
- Translate Suffusion Theme Into Another Language This tutorial shows you how to translate Suffusion theme into Spanish.
- Edit Suffusion Translation Using Poedit This tutorial shows you how to edit the po language file to include your customized translation for your site.
- Ad Hoc Widgets This post shows you how to set up and enable the ad hoc widgets in your website page or post.
- Query Posts Widget This post shows you how to set up this very powerful widget to display your posts based on a category.
- Troubleshooting This post provides the most common questions asked to setup and configure Suffusion theme.
- Theme Displaying Problem If you have installed the new Suffusion Theme and are having problems displaying all the pages when you are viewing the website through the browser then follow these simple instructions.
- Hide Comments Page Post Show you how to hide the comments from your pages and post.
- Suffusion Theme Troubleshoot Login Header Error shows you how to troubleshoot the header.php error message and allow you to log back in.
- Remove Right Side Credit Suffusion Footer The following post shows you how to remove the credential found on the right hand side of the footer when you install Suffusion.
Remember come back for more great tutorial’s.