How To Install And Setup WordPress post shows you how to set up WordPress, manage posts, insert images, install a theme, install plugins and much more.
Last Updated: September 20, 2020
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
The following image shows you what WordPress 4.9.4 looks like. There are many new options and improvements in the layout and customizer.
How To Install And Setup WordPress
- Install WordPress: This tutorial illustrates how simple it is to install WordPress locally using Xampp. The steps are almost identically to installing using Cpanel. This is for beginners and advanced.
Plugin And Theme Setup
- How To Install WordPress Plugins: This tutorial shows you how to add a new plugin and upload a plugin from your local hard disk. This is for beginners.
- How To Install WordPress Theme: This tutorial shows you how to add a new theme, delete, preview and upload a theme from your local hard disk. This is for beginners.
- Understand WordPress Posts Settings: This tutorial illustrates how to manage and understand the different settings available when adding or editing a post. This is for beginners.
- How To Manage WordPress Post Publish Box: This post shows you how to edit and manage the publish box in a post. This instructions also applies to a page.
- How To Add New Users To Your WordPress Site Manually: This tutorial shows you how to add new users to your site and configure the account and more.
- Default TinyMCE Editor Toolbar Buttons: This tutorial shows you all the different toolbar buttons available in the visual and html editor in WordPress.
- WordPress Posts Text Formatting Alignment: This tutorial shows you how to align the text to different positions and add different headings to posts and pages.
- Gutenberg Editor: This tutorial talks about the different options to use and how to manage the new editor and more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZxw7lb63w&feature=youtu.be: This tutorial illustrates the basic WordPress dashboard structure when login in as an admin. This is for beginners.
- How To Create A WordPress Menu: This tutorial shows you how to add a menu to your theme. This is for beginners.
- WordPress Admin Settings: There are a few admin settings you need to check and set up before you are ready to publish your blog.
- WordPress Admin Menu Tools: This post helps you run a few tools included with WordPress. These tools need to be installed after setting up WordPress.
- First Time Blogging WordPress Permalinks Setup: This tutorial helps you to configure and understand the URL structure for your blog. This is very important for SEO and search engines.
- WordPress Discussion Setup: This tutorial shows you how to set up the discussion and comments options in your blog.
- WordPress Allow Comments Post Screen Options: This tutorial shows you how to enable comments in your blog post.
- How To Allow Registration In Your WordPress Site: This tutorial shows you how to set up front end registration in your site and much more.
- Create a WordPress plugin or theme translation using poedit: This tutorial shows you how to create or edit a language file for WordPress themes and plugins.
- Install WordPress In Your Own Language: This tutorial shows you how to set up WordPress in your own language if the language exist and much more.
Remember this list will grow. So keep coming back for more. If you have a request about WordPress, let me know and I will see what I can do to add it here.