The WP Express Checkout plugin is ideal to sell services and products online using PayPal and more.
Last Updated: July 21, 2021
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
This simple shopping cart plugin allows you to sell products or services in your site. Currently there are no addons, however as the plugin popularity grows the developers will include free and premium addons to help you further.
You can create a product in the plugin then use a simple shortcode to put “Buy Now” buttons anywhere on your site for a product or service. The checkout process is fast and simple. Check the following link to learn more https://wp-express-checkout.com/.
WP Express Checkout version 2.0.1 changelog
- Added filter ‘wpec_product_template’ – to allow plugins override templates.
- Moved arguments parsing logic from Shortcodes::generate_pp_express_checkout_button() to Shortcodes::shortcode_wp_express_checkout()
- Added Integration with Simple Membership Plugin. We will create a usage documentation for it in the upcoming days.
- Added fallback to a Product Price metabox for disabled addons.
- Use original Variations array structure in payment-form.php
- Handle Order create/retrieve errors using exceptions.
- Fixed WP eMember integration.
- Move back-end methods from Products class to appropriate classes in admin section
To Do List:
- Can this be set up so someone can enter an invoice number, case id etc. and then enter the amount they wish to pay on their invoice? We will look at adding something in the future. Check the following forum post to learn more.
- How can I create a PayPal Subscription button? This is added in our to do list. Check the following forum post to learn more.
WP Express Checkout Plugin
What You Need:
WP Express Checkout Plugin Tutorials:
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.