WP Stripe Payments Plugin post shares a list of tutorials to help you set up and troubleshoot Stripe payment gateway to sell products in your site.
Last Updated: November 15, 2019
Latest News: Updated the changelog.
Stripe Payments plugin can help you sell products in your site using the Stripe payment gateway. This is similar to PayPal and Braintree. Stripe is becoming popular, that is why it is important that you add this facility to your site.
In this tutorial I will show you how simple it is to set up the general settings in the plugin.
WP Stripe Payments Plugin
Stripe Payments 2.0.12 Changelog
- Fixed subscription payment with tax validity check.
- Fixed subscription payment invalid tax amount displayed on checkout results page.
- Added support for iDEAL and Country Autodetect addons.
To Do List:
Do you have the “block the money” option available in the plugin? No. We will investigate a feature for this in the future. You can read more about it in the following support thread.
- You are welcome to contribute any code suggestion to the following github site Stripe Payments.
Forum Questions Asked
- How to a parse the session data from a completed payment? I’m trying to pull the “name” field but i keep getting blank data. = Check the following forum post for a possible solution.
What You Need:
Stripe Payments Plugin Tutorials:
That is all you need to do to set up the general settings in the plugin.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.