WP Stripe Payments Plugin post shares a list of tutorials to help you set up and troubleshoot Stripe payment gateway to sell products in your site.
Last Updated: September 18, 2019
Latest News: I updated the changelog.
Stripe Payments plugin can help you sell products in your site using the Stripe payment gateway. This is similar to PayPal and Braintree. Stripe is becoming popular, that is why it is important that you add this facility to your site.
In this tutorial I will show you how simple it is to set up the general settings in the plugin.
WP Stripe Payments Plugin
Stripe Payments 2.0.7 Changelog
- [New API]: Moved process_ipn action to wp_loaded hook. Should fix issues with “The site is experiencing technical problems” error during payment processing on some configurations.
- [New API]: Restyled payment popup for better responsiveness on mobile devices.
- [New API]: Updated Stripe PHP SDK library to 6.43.1.
- [New API]: Added debug log warning when another Stripe PHP SDK is loaded. Warning is logged once per 6 hours in order to not flood the log.
- [New API]: Payment popup server interaction errors are now more informative.
- [New Api]: Removed excess “Coupon is invalid for the product” debug log message when no coupon code provided.
To Do List:
- None at the moment.
- You are welcome to contribute any code suggestion to the following github site Stripe Payments.
Forum Questions Asked
- How to a parse the session data from a completed payment? I’m trying to pull the “name” field but i keep getting blank data. = Check the following forum post for a possible solution.
What You Need:
Stripe Payments Plugin Tutorials:
That is all you need to do to set up the general settings in the plugin.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.