WP Stripe Payments Plugin post shares a list of tutorials to help you set up and troubleshoot Stripe payment gateway to sell products in your site.
Last Updated: January 17, 2020
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
Stripe Payments plugin can help you sell products in your site using the Stripe payment gateway. This is similar to PayPal and Braintree. Stripe is becoming popular, that is why it is important that you add this facility to your site.
In this tutorial I will show you how simple it is to set up the general settings in the plugin.
WP Stripe Payments Plugin
Stripe Payments 2.0.19 Changelog
- Added 100% discount coupons support.
- Made amount rounding more consistent between frontend and backend.
- Added payment popup animation to indicate payment is accepted.
- Added quantity support for subscription products (requires Subscriptions addon 2.0.8+).
- Improved payment popup appearance on mobile devices.
- Made payment popup compatible with some older browsers (like IE11).
- Minor backend improvements and fixes.
To Do List:
Do you have the “block the money” option available in the plugin? No. We will investigate a feature for this in the future. You can read more about it in the following support thread.
- You are welcome to contribute any code suggestion to the following github site Stripe Payments.
Forum Questions Asked
- How to a parse the session data from a completed payment? I’m trying to pull the “name” field but i keep getting blank data. = Check the following forum post for a possible solution.
What You Need:
Stripe Payments Plugin Tutorials:
- General Settings
- Coupon Settings
- Email Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Add New Product Settings
- Troubleshooting Tips
Q1 How do I enable the Stripe Payments plugin REST api to give access to the stripe payments services I have setup in my site?
Answer: We currently don’t offer this option in our plugin. Check the following support thread to learn more.
Q2 How do I know if my checkout is SCA compliant?
Answer: Click on the following link check-if-stripe-checkout-sca-compliant to learn more.
Q3 I have activated “Collect Address on Checkout” feature, but it’s not transferring the billing address over to stripe and is causing a major issue. How do I fix this?
Answer: Go to Stripe Payments -> Settings -> Advanced Settings tab and disable “Enable Legacy Checkout API” and make sure you save your settings.
That is all you need to do to set up the general settings in the plugin.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.