The following Stripe Payments Plugin Advanced Settings tutorial shows you how to set up price display settings, custom field settings and more.
Last Updated: May 5, 2020
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
This tutorial shows you how to customize the following plugin settings.
- Price Display Settings
- Custom Field Settings
- Additional Settings
Currently there are only a few settings to configure in this area but this is slowly growing. This plugin is becoming more popular and the developers keep adding more features as per users request.
What You Need:
Stripe Payments Plugin Advanced Settings
Step 1 ) Go to Stripe Payments -> Settings -> Advanced Settings as illustrated in the following image to set up the following options.
Price Display Settings
- Currency Position
- Decimal Separator
- Thousand Separator
- Number of Decimals
- Apply Separators Settings To Customer Input
Custom Field Settings
Step 2 ) The following image Custom Field Settings allows you to set up the following fields.
Custom Field Settings Part 1
- Enable For All Buttons and Products
- Field Name
- Field Description
- Test Field Description Location
Step 2-a ) The following image allows you to set up the following fields.
Custom Field Settings Part 2
- Field Type
- Field Validation
Terms and Conditions
Step 3 ) The following image Terms and Conditions allows you to set up the following fields.
Terms and Conditions
- Enable Terms and Conditions
- Checkbox Text = You can see an example of the text you can add to your site including some HTML tags.
- Store Customer’s IP Address
Step 4 ) The following is a list of Additional Settings you can activate in the plugin.
Additional Settings Options Part 1
- Enable Legacy Checkout API
- Enable Compact Product Edit Interface
- Prefetch Payment Popup Scripts (New API Only)
Step 4-a ) The following image allows you to enter additional custom CSS and stop saving orders information in your site.
Additional Settings Options Part 2
- Don’t Create Order
- Payment Popup Additional CSS
- Finally when you are happy with your settings click on Save Changes button.
That is all you need to do to set up the advanced settings in the plugin.
Stay tuned for more tutorials coming soon.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.
Stripe Payments Plugin Tutorials: