WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin allows you to display galleries from the following WP, Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio and more.
Last Updated: June 24, 2022
Latest Update: Updated the documentation.
Photonic is a very powerful plugin that takes WordPress gallery to an all new lever by adding a lot of functionality. You can also set up authentication so that visitors can see private and protected photos from each provider in the list mentioned below.
The good news is that Photonic is also compatible with Gutenberg editor. Below is a list of all the different social services it supports. This makes Photonic a unique photo gallery and slideshow plugin.
Photonic 2.81 Changelog
- Changed: Updated PhotoSwipe 5 to version 5.2.8.
- Changed: Replaced calls to
- Fixed: Vanilla form for shortcode editing was not rendering select lists properly
- Fixed: Flickr shortcodes were not displaying photos in an album if the “Default user” was non-empty and not the same as the photoset’s owner
Photonic Works With The Following
- WP Gallery
- Google Photos
Note: These are simple and easy to follow tutorials to help you understand and set up Photonic. However you still need to test your settings before you publish your website or blog.
WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin
What You Need:
- Suffusion Theme (Optional = I added Suffusion theme because it was developed by Sayontan Sinha. Both plugin and theme work flawlessly together.)
- Settings Options
- Generic Options
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Using Photonic
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Text Widget
- Photonic Slideshow Display
- Google Photos Settings
- Add Google Photos Using WP Photonic Plugin
- Create Google Client ID For Photonic
I will keep updating the tutorials to to include any changes or updates added by Sayontan Sinha the developer.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions please send me a message via the contact form.
Links You Might Be Interested: