WP Photonic Plugin Google Photo Settings post shows you how to setup your Google photos authentication in the plugins settings and more.
A lot of people nowadays have a Google account and most are using Google photos app in their computer/ laptop or mobile device. Photonic has a feature integrated that allows you to share your Google photos in your WordPress site very easily. All you have to do is follow these instructions carefully.
Note: If you are reading this tutorial is because you have a Google account set up if not, you must create an account first.
What You Need:
- Suffusion Theme (Optional = I added this theme because it is developed by Sayontan Sinha. Both plugin and theme work flawlessly together.)
WP Photonic Plugin Google Photo Settings
Step 1 ) Go to Photonic -> Settings as illustrated in the image below.
Step 2 ) Go to Google Photos -> Google Photos Settings as illustrated in the image below to start configuring Google photos.
Step 3 ) The following image Google Authentication allows you to set up the following options.
Google Authentication Entries
- Google Client ID
- Google Client Secret
Note: Click on the following link google-photos to help you troubleshoot these settings if you run into any issues.
Step 3-a ) Go to Photonic -> Authentication -> Google Photos as illustrated in the image below to set up the following options. These steps must be carried out after you have obtained from your Google account the corresponding ID’s mentioned in the step above.
Google Photos Authentication Steps
- Step 1 Authenticate
- Step 2 Obtain Token
Step 4 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Google Photos Settings Part 2
- Refresh Toke (for Back-end / Server-side Authentication)
- Media to show
Step 5 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Google Photos Settings Part 3
- Hide Phot Count in Album Title Display
- Photo titles and captions
- Chain queries
Google Photo Settings Buttons
- Click on Save page “Google Photos settings” button when you are ready to save your settings.
- Click on Reset page “Google Photos settings” button is you wish to reset your entries.
- Click on Delete all options button if you wish to delete all photonic options settings in the plugin.
That is how simple it is to configure Google Photos settings in Photonic.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest update.
If you have any question please let me know.
Photonic Plugin Tutorial List: