Photonic Generic Options shows you how to configure the plugin, change the settings and add custom non bundle ligthbox libraries options.
Last Updated: December 17, 2018
Latest News: I have added more information below in regards to the latest version 2.13.
This post will help set up the generic settings for the plugin to function. These settings control the overall WP Gallery display if you choose this plugin to display your images in your website.
Note: These are simple and easy to follow steps, however you still need to test before you publish your website or blog.
Photonic Generic Options Steps
Step 1 ) Go to Photonic -> Settings -> Generic Options -> Generic settings to start adjusting the settings. See image below.
Step 2 ) The following Generic settings allows you to set up the following options.
- Create a Custom Shortcode
Inbuilt Lightbox libraries
- FancyBox 3
- Image Lightbox
- Non-bundled (You have to provide the JS and CSS links)
Non-bundled Lightbox libraries
Step 3 ) The following are also other settings you can configure.
- Non-bundled Lightbox JS
- Custom Lightbox CSS
- Photonic Lightbox for non-Photonic Images
- Photonic Lightbox for non-Photonic videos (YouTube / Vimeo etc.)
- Disable shortcode editing in Visual Editor
- Disable Visual Editing for specific post types
- Use traditional interface for editing in Visual Editor
- Globally turn off Workflow Editor
- Nested Shortcodes in parameters
- External Link Handling
- Custom CSS in its own file
Step 4 ) Go to Photonic -> Settings -> Generic Settings -> Advanced to set up and configure the following options.
- Turn off SSL verification in calls
- Increase cURL timeout
- Performance logging
- Turn on debug logging
Step 4-a ) At the end of the settings you have three buttons to choose from.
- Save Page Advanced
- Reset Page Advanced
- Delete all options
Click on the following URL Photonic Generic Options Layouts.
This tutorial will be updated from time to time in accordance to any new changes made by Sayontan Sinha the developer.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Go Back To Photonic Plugin Tutorial List: