WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings shows you how to create an Affiliate tracking system and payout service on your website.
Last Updated: April 15, 2019
Latest News: I have added another tutorial to the list below.
WordPress Affiliate Manager plugin can help you make more money by sharing commission with your affiliates. At the same time, it also helps you get more online status. This will improve your sales substantially and generate more traffic to your website. This makes search engines like Google very happy. This will improve your SEO and Google page ranking.
Simple Membership 2.6.5 Changelog
- Added a new text area in the settings to customize the content of the affiliate homepage (shown to a user who is logged in but not an affiliate).
Currently Not Supported:
- Lead tracking is not currently supported. – Read the following forum post.
- Discount for customers referred by affiliates. – Read the following forum post.
- We want to set up an affiliate program on our website where people can share a post on any social media and they earn points/credits every time they share. Does Affiliates Manager plugin do this? – Read the following forum post.
- Could I use Credit Points instead of Money? This is not possible because affiliates manager plugin doesn’t really process sales for you. It needs to be integrated with an e-commerce plugin to award a commission to an affiliate:
- Is it possible to make all members (and future members) of my website automatic affiliates without them ever needing to “Register as affiliates”? – Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. Read the following forum post.
To Do List:
- The developers are planning to add an option that allows you to unsubscribe the Affiliate from the MailChimp and Aweber list if they unsubscribe from the site and they wish to be removed from the mailing list.
- Is there any way we can use Wechat payment gateway? Manual Payout allows you to make payments to your affiliates with your own payment method. Check the following URL How Affiliate Payout Works to learn more.
What You Need:
WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- General Settings
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Admin Functions
- Create New Affiliate
- Create New Affiliated Links
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
- How Affiliates Link To Your Site Using HTML Snippets
- Signup New Affiliates To Your MailChimp List
I will be updating this post from time to time, so make sure you keep coming back for the latest.
If you have any questions please let me know.