WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings shows you how to create an Affiliate tracking system and payout service on your website.
Last Updated: October 27, 2019
Latest News: Updated the changelog.
WordPress Affiliate Manager plugin can help you make more money by sharing commission with your affiliates. At the same time, it also helps you get more online status. This will improve your sales substantially and generate more traffic to your website. This makes search engines like Google very happy. This will improve your SEO and Google page ranking.
Simple Membership 2.6.8 Changelog
- Made some improvements to the affiliate registration form.
Currently Not Supported:
- Lead tracking is not currently supported. – Read the following forum post.
- Discount for customers referred by affiliates. – Read the following forum post.
- We want to set up an affiliate program on our website where people can share a post on any social media and they earn points/credits every time they share. Does Affiliates Manager plugin do this? – Read the following forum post.
- Could I use Credit Points instead of Money? This is not possible because affiliates manager plugin doesn’t really process sales for you. It needs to be integrated with an e-commerce plugin to award a commission to an affiliate:
- Is it possible to make all members (and future members) of my website automatic affiliates without them ever needing to “Register as affiliates”? – Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. Read the following forum post.
To Do List:
- The developers are planning to add an option that allows you to unsubscribe the Affiliate from the MailChimp and Aweber list if they unsubscribe from the site and they wish to be removed from the mailing list.
- The developers have plans to allow HTML tags in the e-mails submitted. Currently only the messages displayed in the site allow HTML tags.
- Is there any way we can use Wechat payment gateway? Manual Payout allows you to make payments to your affiliates with your own payment method. Check the following URL How Affiliate Payout Works to learn more.
What You Need:
WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- General Settings
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Admin Functions
- Create New Affiliate
- Create New Affiliated Links
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
- How Affiliates Link To Your Site Using HTML Snippets
- Signup New Affiliates To Your MailChimp List
Q1 Can I send visitors to one site, and track the sales on a different site?
Answer: No. You can check the following support thread for an example.
Q2 Are custom parameters supported in the affiliate links?
Q3 Can the plugin track form submissions?
Q4 How do I change the default landing page URL?
Answer: You can check the following URL how-to-customize-the-default-affiliate-landing-page-url/
Q5 When the plugin is activated on a multisite network, does each individual site have its own affiliate system or would it be one central system?
Answer: Each individual site should have it’s own affiliate system since the databases are separated. This is how WordPress multisite works.
Q6 What is the difference in the paid version?
Answer: There is no difference in the functionality. You can purchase the premium version if you need technical support (where one of our support staff will login to your site to troubleshoot an issue related to the affiliates manager plugin).
Q7 Is there a way to export all the click tracking history from all the affiliates?
Answer: Hi, Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. Check the following support thread.
Q8 Can I customize the affiliate URL with custom text?
Answer: The plugin does not currently have this feature. However you can use a redirecting type plugin. Check the following forum post.
I will be updating this post from time to time, so make sure you keep coming back for the latest.
If you have any questions please let me know.