WordPress Affiliates Manager Add-ons post shows you how to integrate with other great plugins in the repository.
Last Updated: September 16, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the information below.
Affiliates Manager plugin allows you to improve your business sales by giving a commission to your affiliates for referrals. The list of addons below allow you to integrate with other great plugins in the WordPress community and outside as well. There are more addons added regularly depending on requests and popularity of the other plugins or services.
If you have a plugin that you love to use a lot why not put in a request. If the number of request is high, then there is a great change the developers will create an addon.
WordPress Affiliates Manager Addons
Step 1 ) Go to Affiliates -> Add-ons to see a list of addons currently available. The following image Affiliates Manager Add-ons displays a list of 4 addons.
- MailChimp Integration
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Mailpoet Newsletter
- Referral Bonus
The following list of addons are separated into free and premium addons.
Step 2 ) The following is a list of the available Free Addons you can install to better help your affiliates.
- Paid Memberships Pro Integration
- Sell Digital Downloads Integration
- S2Member Plugin Integration
- Google reCAPTCHA Integration
- WooCommerce Subscription Integration
- WP eStore Integration
- Simple Membership Integration
- Stripe Payments Integration
- Auto WooCommerce Affiliate Account Creation
- MailChimp Integration
- MailPoet Integration
- Mad Mimi Integration
Step 3 ) The following is a list of the available Premium Addons you can install to better help your affiliates.
- Track WooCommerce Coupons or Discount Codes for Referral
- Award Bonus Commission for Referring an Affiliate
- Product Specific Affiliate Commission for WooCommerce Products
- OptimizeMember Plugin Integration
- Share Revenue with Partners for Your WooCommerce Products
- Gravity Forms PayPal Integration
- Gravity Forms Stripe Integration
- WishList Member Plugin Integration
- MemberMouse Plugin Integration
- Aweber Integration
- Infusionsoft Integration
- GetResponse Integration
- AppThemes Integration
- LifterLMS Integration
- ActiveCampaign Integration
Step 4 ) The following list describes how the integration between Affiliates Manager and WooCommerce works.
- You Install our Affiliates Manager plugin.
- One of your website visitors signs up for an account and becomes your affiliate.
- The affiliate receives a unique referral link and places it on their website.
- A visitor clicks on that affiliate link to come to your site.
- The visitor then purchases something from your WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce notifies our plugin of this sale.
- Our plugin rewards a commission to the affiliate for sending the customer.
Click on the following URL Commissions to continue with the settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.
WP Affiliates Manager Tutorials List