WordPress Affiliates Manager General Settings Setup shows you how to manage and setup the plugins general settings in the admin panel and much more.
Last Updated: December 06, 2018
Latest News: I updated the information below.
The following instructions help you set up the plugins general settings area in the admin dashboard. These are very simple instructions for anyone to follow. Make sure you read each step carefully before you enable or add any entries in the field.
WordPress Affiliates Manager General Settings Setup
Step 1 ) The following image Affiliates shows you all the tabs available for this plugin in admin menu.
- My Affiliates
- New Affiliate
- Affiliate Links
- PayPal Mass Pay
- Admin Functions
- Manage Payouts
- Click Tracking
Step 2 ) Go to Affiliates -> Settings -> General as illustrated in the following image to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 1
- Minimum Payout Amount
- Cookie Duration (days) = Important read the following documentation about cookies duration.
- Email name = The Affiliate Manager sends emails to new affiliates notifying them of their approval status. By default, WordPress sends these messages as: WordPress <wordpress@Mbrsolution.com>. You may choose to override the name & address with something more suitable. These addresses will only affect emails going to affiliates regarding their approval status.
- Email address = The same applies to this field as stated in the field above Email name.
- Automatically approve a new affiliate
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 2
- Bounty Type
- Bounty Rate (% of Sale)
- Currency Symbol
- Currency Code
- Do Not Record Zero Amount Commission
Step 4 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 3
- Send Commission Notification
- Enable Impressions
Enable Debug Mode Settings
Step 5 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Enable Debug General Settings
- Enable Debug
- Read the log file wpam-log.txt
- Reset Debug Log file
- Click on Save Settings button when you are finish with your settings.
That is how simple it is to configure the Affiliates Manager general settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.
WP Affiliates Manager Tutorials List