WordPress MailPoet Newsletters Plugin Tutorials shows you how to add, edit subscribers. How to design subscription forms and much more.
Last Updated: September 15, 2022
Latest News: Updated the information.
Everyone knows that attracting customers and visitors to your website requires a few more additions to your websites like a subscription form. For example some will use subscription forms, newsletters, social services, online publicity, advertisements and other options to attract customers and visitors to their website. WordPress MailPoet plugin can help you with your subscription forms, newsletter and more.
MailPoet plugin is a well known plugin in the WordPress community. The plugin allows you to manage all your subscriptions from one central point. It also allows you to create different forms for different occasions. The plugin also allows you to create different lists based on the services that you might be offering plus more.
This powerful plugin will make your website subscriptions easy to manage and customize. You don’t really need to know much about coding. You can use already designed free themes or purchase premium themes. If you can’t find what you want, you can design your own themes from scratch.
WordPress MailPoet Newsletters Plugin Tutorials
MailPoet Newsletters 3.97.0 changelog
- Improved: added a link to start domain authentication when required;
- Improved: domain and email verification process;
- Changed: we are dropping number 3 from the plugin name, so from now on, “MailPoet 3” becomes just “MailPoet”;
- Fixed: lists not available when filtering trashed subscribers;
- Fixed: broken translations when typography quotes changed.
What you need:
MailPoet Newsletters Tutorials:
- Create New MailPoet Newsletter
- Basic Settings
- Signup Confirmation Settings
- Send With Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Add Subscribers
- Lists and Segments
- Add New Form
- Design Settings
I will be adding more tutorials to the menu above. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please send me a message via the contact form.