WP PDF Stamper tutorial will show you how to set up and configure the plugin. You will set the following general settings and more.
Last Updated: July 2, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the information below.
This tutorial was written using WP PDF Stamper Version 4.4.0 (12/02/2014). I will be updating the details when ever a new version comes out with new and or modified settings.
Current version WP PDF STamper version 4.6.0 January 3, 2018
What you need:
- PDF Stamper (Note: This is an affiliated link = I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WP PDF Stamper Tutorials:
- WP PDF Stamper
- Settings Part Two
- Manual Stamping
- PDF Stamper Ioncube Install Using Xampp. (Optional) (This tutorial shows you how to set up Ioncube locally in your computer or laptop running Windows 7 and Xampp. This allows you to install WP PDF Stamper for local testing.)
WP PDF Stamper Steps
Step 1 ) The following image PDF Stamper displays the admin menu.
- Manual Stamping
- Manage Stamped Files
- Admin Functions
- Integration Help
- Product License
Step 2 ) The following General Settings tab allows you to set up the following.
- Quick Usage Guide. You should read the documentation page before you begin.
- Secret Key for PDF Stamping
- Destination Directory of Stamped Files
- File PATH Converstion Method
- PDF Stamping Method
- Stamping Page Range
Step 3 ) The following PDF Stamper Text Format Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Font Color. To better understand what are the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) different values settings click on here
- Font Style. You can select B “Bold” or U “Underline”
- Font Size
- Text Alignment
- Use UTF-8 Font
Step 4 ) The following PDF File Security Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Enable PDF File Encryption
- Allow Print
- Allow Copy
- Allow Modify
- File Password
Step 5 ) The following image allows you to set up the following.
- Use Email as Password
- Owner Password
Step 6 ) The following Stamp Text Layout Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Stamping Position. You have two options here, Stamp in the Footer or Stamp in the Header
- Line Spacing
- Text to Stamp
Step 7 ) The following Testing and Debugging Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Enable Debug >> Reset Debug Log File
- Enable Sandbox Testing
- Click on Update Options button
Click on the following link Settings Part Two to complete the next tutorial.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.