WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings tutorial shows you how to set up the following autoresponder settings, aweber settings, mailchimp settings, getresponse settings and more.
Last Updated: June 7, 2021
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
What You Need:
- WordPress eStore (Note: This is an affiliated link = I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings Steps
Remember: Check all your options before you save them. Run the sandbox settings for further testing before you publish your shopping cart. This plugin has many features to setup.
- Enable AWeber Integration
- Global aWeber List Signup (optional)
- Global aWeber List Name (optional)
- Configure API. 1) Get AWeber Authentication code. 2) Past In Your Authentication Code. 3) Hit the following button Make Connection.
Step 2 ) The following image MailChimp Settings allows you to setup the following options.
- Enable MailChimp Integration
- Global MailChimp Integration
- MailChimp List Name
- MailChimp API Key
- Disable Double Opt-In
- Signup Date Field Name (optional)
Step 3 ) The following image GetResponse Settings allows you to setup the following options.
- Enable GetResponse Integration
- Global GetResponse Integration
- GetResponse Campaign Name
- GetResponse API Key
Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings
Step 4 ) The following image Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Use Generic Autoresponder Integration
- Enable Global Integration
- Global List/Campaign Email Address
- Click on Update button.
Click on the following link Advanced Addon Settings to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please let me know.
WordPress eStore Plugin Tutorial List: