WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings tutorial shows you how to set up the autoresponder settings which includes AWeber settings and more.
Last Updated: June 2, 2023
Latest News: Updated the information below.
The following tutorial shows you how to manage and set up the Autoresponder Settings. The following list all the settings you need to setup the autoresponder in your site. Please make sure you check carefully your settings and once you complete your settings, run a test to make it works as you expected.
Some of the settings include Aweber Settings, MailChimp Settings, GetResponse Settings and Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings.
What You Need:
- WordPress eStore (Note: This is an affiliated link = I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings Steps
Remember: Check all your options before you save them. Run the sandbox settings for further testing before you publish your shopping cart. This plugin has many features to setup.
Step 1 ) Go to WP eStore -> Settings -> Autoresponder Settings tab as illustrated in the image below to begin making changes to the autoresponder settings.
- Enable AWeber Integration:
- Global AWeber List Signup (optional):
- Global AWeber List Name (optional):
- Configure AWeber API.
- Step 1: Get Your AWeber Authentication code.
- Step 2: Past In Your Authentication Code.
- Step 3: Hit the Make Connection button.
Step 3 ) The following image MailChimp Settings allows you to setup the following options.
MailChimp Settings Options
- Enable MailChimp Integration:
- Global MailChimp Integration:
- MailChimp List Name:
- MailChimp API Key:
- Disable Double Opt-In:
Step 4 ) The following image GetResponse Settings allows you to setup the following options.
GetResponse Settings Options
- Enable GetResponse Integration:
- Global GetResponse Integration:
- GetResponse Campaign ID:
- GetResponse API Key:
Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings
Step 5 ) The following image Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings allows you to set up the following.
Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings Options
- Use Generic Autoresponder Integration:
- Enable Global Integration:
- Global List/Campaign Email Address:
- Click on Update button once you complete the settings.
That’s all you have to do to setup the autoresponder settings in eStore plugin.
Click on the following link Advanced Addon Settings to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please let me know.
WordPress eStore Plugin Tutorial List: