WordPress Speed Booster Pack Plugin post will help you improve the speed, performance of your website and reduce the usage of resources in your server.
Last Updated: April 4, 2019
Latest News: I updated a link in the menu and the changelog.
If you want to improve the speed, loading and resource usage in your website then this is the plugin for you. It is very simple to set up and at the same time very powerful. That is why I recommend that you create a backup before you begin setting up the plugin. Also it is very important that you read the documentation before you begin.
Speed Booster Pack version 3.7.7 Changelog
- Speed Booster Pack is acquired by Optimocha!
- Updates to the Optimize More tab
What you need:
- Speed Booster Pack
- Speed Booter Pack Documentation = (Important: Please read this documentation before you enable any of the options in the plugin.)
- (Optional) The following URL WordPress Plugins Compatibility is a list of plugins I recommend.
Speed Booster Pack Tutorials
WordPress Speed Booster Pack Plugin
Step 1 ) Go to Speed Booster as illustrated in the image below to set up and start improving your website speed and performance.
Step 2 ) The following image displays the plugin admin menu settings page. The list from the menu below allows you to enable, configure and improve your website speed.
Admin Menu Settings
- Google Analytics
- Optimize More
Step 3 ) The following image General options allows you to enable the following options.
- Move scripts to the footer
- Load JS from Google Libraries
- Minify HTML
- Remove query string
- Removes extra Font Awesome styles
Step 4 ) The following image More Settings allows you to enable the following options.
More Settings Options
- Remove WordPress Emoji scripts
- Remove WordPress Shortlink
- Remove Adjacent Posts Links
- Remove Windows Manifest
- Remove the WordPress Version
- Remove all rss feed links
- Disable XML-RPC
- Disable Sefl Pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons
- Disable Google Maps
- Disable Hearbeat
Step 4-a ) The following image allows you to enable the following options.
More Settings Options Continued
- Heartbeat frequency
- Limit Post Revision
- Autosave interval
- Remove REST API Links
Need even more speed?
Step 6 ) The following image Need more speed? allows you to enable the following option.
Need even more speed
- Inline all CSS styles
- Minify all (previously) inlined CSS styles
- Move all inlined CSS into the footer
- Disable all above CSS options on mobile devices
Step 6-a ) The following image CSS Hande displays a list of css handles of each enqueued style detected by the plugin. In this example the plugin detected the following css handle.
Need even more speed continued
- Exclude styles from being inlined and/or minified option:
CSS Handle Detected
(Note: This is just an example of the handles in a site. Your site will have different handles.)
- Click on Save Changes button when you finish setting up the options.
That is all you need to do to set up the general options. Remember carry out some testing before you enable some or all of the options.
Note: In most cases you will not be able to or need to enable all of the options above.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time. Make sure you come back for the latest updates.
If you have any questions please let me know.