WordPress Speed Booster Pack Assets post provides a list of features that manages the assets which helps you improve your sites speed.
Last Updated: January 27, 2021
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
The following assets tutorial helps you to further improve the speed and performance for your site by managing the assets like js, html and more.
Some of these features will not work well in your site. It is up to you to find out which ones will and which ones won’t work well in your site. Make sure you test thoroughly each feature you enable before finalizing your settings and going live.
Note: These steps require thorough testing.
What you need:
- Speed Booster Pack
- Speed Booster Pack Documentation = (Important: Please read this documentation before you enable any of the options in the plugin.)
Speed Booster Pack Tutorials
- Speed Booster Pack Plugin
- CDN And Proxy
- CSS Optimizations
- Optimize Site Steps
WordPress Speed Booster Pack Assets
Step 1 ) The following image Assets allows you to enable the following features.
Assets Part 1
- Enable/Disable Assets = Enables or disables the whole module without resetting its settings.
- Minify HTML = Removes all whitespace characters from the HTML output, minimizing the HTML size.
- Optimize Google Fonts = Combines all Google Fonts URLs into a single URL and optimizes loading of that URL.
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to enable the following features.
Assets Part 2
- Lazy load media = Defers loading of images, videos and iframes to page onload.
- Lazy load exclusions = Excluding important images at the top of your pages (like your logo and such) is a good idea. One URL per line.
Step 3 ) The following image Preload Assets allows you to enable the following feature.
Assets Part 3
- Preload assets = Enable preloading of the assets specified below. Enter full URLs of the assets you want to preload. One URL per line.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time. Make sure you come back for the latest updates.
If you have any questions please let me know.