WP Lightbox Ultimate General Settings shows you how to setup Lightbox many features including jquery, height, width and much more.
Last Updated: September 20, 2023
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
Note: This tutorial was written using WP Lightbox Ultimate Version 2.1.0. Current version is WP Lightbox Ultimate 2.3.7 September 20, 2023.
- Lightbox Plugin Documentation = WP Lightbox Ultimate tutorials, how to’s, tweaks and everything else that you need to know about this plugin.
WP Lightbox Ultimate General Settings
What You Need:
- WP Lightbox Ultimate (Note: This is an affiliated link = I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WP Lightbox Ultimate Tutorials:
Step 1 ) Go to Settings -> WP Lightbox -> General Settings to view the following options. See images below.
The following image displays the admin sidebar menu.
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to read a quick usage guide before you begin setting up the plugin.
Step 3 ) The following image General Settings allows you to set up the following options.
- Enable jQuery
- Disable Shortcode Formatting
MP4 Video Display Settings
- Enable MP4 Video Display
Amazon web Services (AWS)
Step 4 ) The following image Amazon web Services (AWS) allows you to set up the following options.
Amazon web Services(AWS) Settings
- Enable Amazon S3 Video Display
- AWS Access Key ID
- AWS Secret Access Key
- AWS S3 Video URL Expiry Time After Page Load
- Click on Update options button
Click on the following URL Library Settings to continue with the setup.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.