WordPress Simple Membership Plugin shows you how to easily create a membership website and add various membership levels using this plugin.
Last Updated: June 17, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the to do list below.
Simple Membership plugin is a simple powerful membership plugin. There are few settings to configure and set up the plugin. The developers keep adding more features from time to time. There are free and paid add-ons you can use to add more usability and functionality to the plugin.
The developers keep adding more free and paid add-ons from the request made by users. This is an advantage for the user.
This plugin will keep on growing but the main focus will be to keep it simple for users. It also has a great support staff available who are constantly answering the questions asked in the forum.
The following list of tutorials will guide you and help you set up your membership site. There is also a troubleshooting post to help you with some of the issues you might run into.
Simple Membership 3.6.6 Changelog
- Added a new feature to show a terms and conditon checkbox. Users must agree to your terms before they can register for an account. Useful for GDPR.
- Last login date of the members are now shown in the members listing page in the admin dashboard.
- Added a feature in the tools menu of the plugin to re-create the required pages of the membership plugin.
- Fixed a typo in the country name “Colombia”.
To Do List:
- Add HTML email option. See the following forum post.
- Create a discount coupon addon. See the following forum post.
- Add an e-mail reminder option or addon. See the following forum post.
Currently Not Supported:
- Content dripping is not a currently supported feature. See the following forum post.
What You Need:
WordPress Simple Membership Tutorials:
- Membership Levels
- Email Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Members Login Page
- Join Us Page
- Hide Adminbar
- MailChimp Integration Setup
- After Login Redirect add-on
- Form Builder
- Custom Message Add-on
- Free Level Setup
- Shortcode List
- Add Members Manually
- Make Site Semi Private
- Data Exporter Addon
- Install Simple Membership Plugin In WordPress Multisites
- Show Member Extra Info
- WooCommerce Addon Settings
- Add BuddyPress Signup Users To Simple Membership Members
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.
Note: You might be interested in checking the following URL Simple Membership Plugin Comparison Check With eMember. This will help you determine which plug is best for you.
If you have any questions please let me know.