WordPress Simple Membership Shortcode List provides you with a list of all the possible shortcodes you can use in the plugin.
Last Updated: November 3, 2021
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
Most people know that shortcodes are very powerful and they carry out different actions. In this plugin you can also achieve many of it’s functionalities by using shortcodes. In this post I will list all the possible shortcodes you can use to set up your Simple Membership website.
What You Need:
- Simple Membership plugin.
- (Optional: Documentation you might want to read how-to-deal-with-the-common-challenges-of-a-membership-site)
- (Optional: You might be interested in the following documentation adding-a-terms-and-conditions-and-privacy-policy-to-member-registration-page.)
WordPress Simple Membership Shortcode List
Step 1 ) The following is a list of all the different shortcodes you can use in the plugin. This list will grow as more options are added to the plugin by the developers.
Note: Some of the shortcodes can also be created using an add-on.
- Login Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_login_form]
- Registration Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_registration_form]
- Edit Profile Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_profile_form]
- Password Reset Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_reset_form]
- The thank you registration page = The shortcode is [swpm_thank_you_page_registration]
- Registration form for a particular level = [ swpm_registration_form level=10]
- To show the logged-in members expiry details = [swpm_show_expiry_date]
- To enable a PayPal button to open in a new window add the following parameter new_window=”blank” in the shortcode. The following is an example shortcode = [swpm_payment_button new_window=”blank” id=312]
- Added another shortcode [ swpm_mini_login]. Check the following URL adding-mini-login-widget-sidebar-header-footer to learn more.
- Added new shortcode for Stripe subscription cancellation. The new shortcode is: [swpm_stripe_subscription_cancel_link].
- The following shortcode allows you to add a class parameter to customize the Stripe button. The shortcode is: [swpm_payment_button id=”1234″ class=”my-custom-stripe-button”].
Also remember that in some cases you will use a function or PHP code added to your theme template or theme’s functions.php file instead of a shortcode to achieve different options.
I will be adding more information from time to time to help you understand how each shortcode works.
Simple Membership Plugin Tutorial List:
Hi Manuel, I would like to ask if it is possible to for the registration form (free membership) to redirect to another page after completing the registration. Because, after the user finished the registration it shows the same URL.
Hi Mary, yes you can achieve that. Please check the following URL troubleshooting. Check Q2 under Extra Functions.
Let me know if you need more help.