WordPress Simple Membership Tools shows you how to setup tools, advanced settings and check your add-ons.
Last Updated: January 15, 2019
Latest News: I repaired a broken link.
These settings will show you how to Generate a Registration Completion links for all your members or per individual member. You can also send registration reminder email too.
This tools comes in very handy and you will probably use this tool more than ones. There are many times when membership registration final steps fails and does not work for various reasons. One of the most common problem is the new member not receiving the final registration e-mail.
If this is the case, you might like to read the following troubleshooting documentation Email Sending Issue on Your Site.
WordPress Simple Membership Tools
Step 1 ) The following image Tools allows you to set up the following options.
Generate a Registration Completion link
- For a Particular Member ID
- For all Pending Registrations
- Send Registration Reminder Email Too
- Click on Submit button when you are finished
Step 2 ) The following image Re-create the Required Pages allows you to set up the following options.
Re-create the Required Pages
- Click on This documentation link to read more about this feature.
- Click on Re-create the Required Pages button when you want to recreate the pages added by the plugin when it was first installed.
Note: If you have customize the pages and added your own URL, you will loose the URL link to the custom pages added to the settings.
Click on the following URL Advanced Settings to continue with the settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Simple Membership Plugin Tutorial List: