CataBlog tutorials contains a list of simple to advance tutorials for novice and advance users wishing to learn new skills and help you develop your manage CataBlog Plugin.
Last Updated: January 22, 2018
What You Need:
- Click on the following URL CataBlog to install the plugin.
Latest News: I have fixed a broken link.
I have tested CataBlog with WordPress 4.9.2 and 5.0 Alpha and it works well. I did not test all options but so far I could not spot an issue.
CataBlog 1.6.7 changelog.
- Fix: Use PHP5 syntax to define CataBlogWidget’s constructor method
I will be updating all tutorials to reflect the changes that will be implemented in a future release. I will also organize better the list of tutorials below.
- CataBlog WordPress = This plugin allows you to create catalogs, categories to organize your catalogs, create stores, organize images into galleries and more.
- Add New Library = This post shows you how to upload new images to your library and edit the details and more.
- Gallery Basic Tutorial = Gallery Basic Part 1 tutorial is a very simple tutorial to follow. Because of the amount of images used I have decide to break it down into parts i.e. part 1, part 2 etc.
- Category Basic Tutorial = This post shows you how to set up many categories. This allows you to group your photos or images and manage them better.
- Options Part 1 = This post shows you how to set up the the following Options Thumbnail, Lightbox, Public, Navigation.
- Options Part 2 = This post shows you how to set up the following Options The Link, Description and Systems.
- Lightbox Settings = This post shows you how to enable lightbox and change the settings to show your images or photos in your website with a lightbox effect.
- Options Export = shows you how to export your settings so that you can backup and protect your work.
- Shortcode Part 1 = Shortcode Tutorial Part 1 will show you how to add different shortcodes to pages or post.
- Shortcode Part 2 = Shortcode Tutorial Part 2 is an extension from the previous tutorial.
- Shopping Cart Settings = Shopping Cart Settings shows you how to add a price to your items so that you can sell them using PayPal.
- Shopping Cart Goods Value Options = Shopping Cart Goods Value Options is an advance tutorial for the Shopping Cart. I am going to show you some cool features that you can add to the CataBlog shopping cart.
- Shopping Cart Variation Control = Shopping Cart Variation Control is an advance tutorial that shows you how to set up a variation control for your products.
- Display Images Using Columns = Display Images Using Columns shows you how to add columns to your CataBlog items on your website.
- Lightbox Title Permanently Displayed Tutorial = CataBlog Lightbox Title Permanently Displayed Tutorial will show you how to permanently add a Title to your images while viewing then on the browser.
- Add Quantity Product Website = This tutorial shows you how to add the quantity for your items in your website.
- Add Video To Description = Add Video To Product Description tutorial shows you how to add a video shortcode to your CataBlog item description.
- Integrate Catablog Into Your Theme = Integrate CataBlog Into Your Theme tutorial, will show you how to integrate Catablog into your theme using two files.
- Custom Display CataBlog Items In Suffusion Theme = Custom Display CataBlog Items In Suffusion Theme tutorial will show you how to customise the display of your items in Suffusion Theme or child theme.
- Different Size Thumbnail Images = This tutorial shows you how to create different size thumbnail images for your catalog.
- Shopping Cart Template = This is an advance tutorial that shows you how to create different templates for various items.
- Responsive Settings = This tutorial helps you set up your categories, galleries and all images to be responsive for mobile devices like iPhone, tablets etc.
- Move Meta Text To Right Side LightBox = This post shows you how to move the Title and Meta text to the right side of the slideshow.
- Troubleshooting CataBlog = Troubleshooting CataBlog post will help you resolve some of the most common troubleshooting questions asked about CataBlog.
This list will grow and it will be updated from time to time. Please come back to check from time to time.
If you have any questions please send me an e-mail or leave a comment.