CataBlog Add New Library shows you how to upload new images to your library and edit the details and more.
Last Updated: January 23, 2018
Latest News: I have changed some of the wording.
The following post shows you how to upload new images to your library. It also shows you how to edit the new images added to your library. You can group your images by categories, add them to a gallery and even create a shopping cart.
CataBlog Add New Library
Step 1 ) Go to CataBlog -> Add New to start adding images to your library. See image below.
Step 2 ) CataBlog allows you to upload multiple images at the same time. The following image allows you to select and carry out the following options.
- Number 1 = Click on the button Select Images to select all the images you want to upload.
- Number 2 = This tells you the current Maximum upload file size allows. In my test platform I have 128MB which it not recommended.
- Number 3 = If you have issues using the flash upload then click on this link to disable the flash uploader.
Note: Make sure you pay attention to the Maximum upload file size allowed for your website.
Step 3 ) Select your images to upload and start uploading.
Step 4 ) The following image shows your images uploading. The reason why I am showing this step is because if the bar is not moving or showing up then you know that your images exceed the upload limit or you have some other issue in your website or server.
Step 5 ) The following image shows you catablog adjusting the uploaded images.
Step 6 ) The following image allows you to edit the following image fields.
- Price = Remember do not add a currency symbol like i.e. $
- Product Code
- Click on Save Changes button when you finish editing the image.
I hope this tutorial has helped you. Click on Gallery Basic Tutorial to continue.
If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.
CataBlog tutorials list: