WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin helps you sell products by adding a shopping cart button using shortcodes and more.
Last Updated: September 20, 2019
Latest News: I updated the FAQ section below.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart allows you to sell products and services directly from your own WordPress site.
If you want to sell online, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is simple, easy to set up and is up to date with the current WordPress version.
The developers keep updating and maintaining this plugin. There is great support staff constantly answering all of your questions. This is an advantage for the user.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart 4.4.8 Changelog
- Added CSS class to the remove item table data.
- Updated the code related to quantity change (using the up/down arrows) to work better.
- Fix: Undefined index notices.
- Will you be adding Facebook Pixel integration? = The developers will be looking at adding this feature in a future release. You can read more about it in the following support thread.
- Is there any plan to include a var that allows you to change the price depending on the selection made? = The developers will be adding this feature in a future release. You can read more about it in the following support thread.
Also in version 3.9.3 a few more functions were added which gives you more output control.
- Added a new function for getting the total cart item quantity (wpspc_get_total_cart_qty).
- Added a new function to get the sub total amount of the cart (wpspc_get_total_cart_sub_total).
Important: This is not a full featured e-commerce plugin. It is only meant for small online shops and selling individual items in your website. This plugin is the child to eStore plugin.
The following list of tutorials will guide you and help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What you need:
(Note: The 3 links below are affiliated link. I get a small commission if you purchase this product.)
Note: For premium addons support, please click on the following link contact.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Tutorials:
- General Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Email Settings
- Discount Coupon
- Shopping Cart Tools
- Cart Orders Settings
- PayPal Language Encoding
- Create A Simple PayPal Shopping Cart
- PayPal Redirect URL
- Customize Checkout Buttons
- Basic Shortcode Inserter
The following is a list of important links from www.tipsandtricks-hq website that might help you to implement more features and functionality to WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart plugin.
Q1 How do I test my PayPal account if I am having issues?
Answer: Do the following test to verify what I am saying:
1) Go to the settings menu of the plugin.
2) Change the PayPal email address to another paypal account that you know is in good standing and working (maybe the account of a family member or a friend). This is just a temporary change to do a quick test (You will change that address back to your one).
3) Click on the add to cart button and then the checkout button, you will see that the checkout works fine.
Q2 How do you center the WP cart button?
Answer: Read the following forum post for a possible solution. This solution might not work in all cases. It depends on the theme you use.
Q3 Is this plugin GDPR Compliant?
Answer: This plugin doesn’t need any update for GDPR. It only receives some customer’s info from PayPal and then it saves those in the orders menu so you can process the order. For example: ship the item to the purchaser’s address. Data is never sent or shared with any 3rd party. The plugin already has the functionality that lets you delete any customer data and be compliant with the law.
Q7 Is it possible to have the Default Quantity show as 10 and not 1?
Answer: Unfortunately it doesn’t have an option for default quantity to be more than 1. The customer will need to change the quantity in the cart which is standard practice.
You can read more about this in the following support thread.
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you keep coming back for the latest.