WordPress Business Directory Vantage Theme shows you how to install and set up the theme and get it ready to customize and more.
Last Updated: April 17, 2019
Latest News: I updated the changelog.
Vantage theme is a very powerful business directory theme for WordPress. It has many features that can help you get started with your online listing business. There are many online listing businesses nowadays. That is why you need a powerful and customizable theme that can do the job for you.
This page shows you a list of tutorials and information about Vantage theme. These tutorials will help you get started, manage and customize the theme for your site. They are written for beginners and advance users.
Note: The information and list of tutorials will slowly grow.
WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes
Vantage theme changelog Version 4.2.3 (Released on April 16, 2019). To learn more about vantage version history click on the following URL vantage version history.
- Comment moderation email is sent to the author when comment/trackback has been made.
- Search using field “Find” with a string that doesn’t match shows infinite map loading.
- Contact Form message is sent successfully is in red instead of green.
- Manual Prune expired listings triggers fatal error.
- Fixed issue when Recurring not working for plans with Forced Recurring option.
- Fixed upgrade geo data from version 3.0.9.
- Password Reset form throws a notice on PHP 7.2.
- Fixed some translations.
- Fixed user dashboard pagination.
- Fixed logic for addons with 0 duration
- Fixed minor importer issue
- Better calculate smart radius
- Draft listings on the dashboard have got the button to return to the submission process. If returning is impossible, only the Delete button will be available.
- Listings in draft status now clickable on the dashboard.
- Users without admin access cannot edit comments or see edit comment links.
- Added option to include not geocoded results in radius searches.
- Changed minimal supported WordPress version to 4.8
To Do List
- How can a user skip lines in textarea when using custom fields? – At the moment that textarea doesn’t have formatting options. The developers will look at adding an option for it in the future. Check the following support thread for more information.
What You Need
- Vantage AppTheme (Note: This is an affiliated link. I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
- AppTheme Updater plugin
Vantage Theme Tutorials
- How To Install Vantage Theme
- Admin Sidebar Settings
- Widgets Settings
- Homepage Widget Settings
- Menu Setup
- Header Area
- Footer Area
- Customize Login Page
- Customize Logo
- Payment Settings
- Manage Listings
- Manage Listings Forms
If you have any questions please send me an email via my contact form.