WordPress Business Directory Vantage Theme shows you how to install and set up the theme and get it ready to customize and more.
Last Updated: July 28, 2021
Latest News: I updated the changelog.
Vantage theme is a very powerful business directory theme for WordPress. It has many features that can help you get started with your online listing business. There are many online listing businesses nowadays. That is why you need a powerful and customizable theme that can do the job for you.
This page shows you a list of tutorials and information about Vantage theme. These tutorials will help you get started, manage and customize the theme for your site. They are written for beginners and advance users.
Note: The information and list of tutorials will slowly grow.
WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes
Vantage theme changelog Version 4.2.13 (Released on July 23, 2021). To learn more about vantage version history click on the following URL vantage version history.
- Remove Map Pins on Homepage Widget Listings with no Address.
- Make sure, that pending order deleted after listing moved to trash.
- Allow decimals in the Plan price field.
- Updated Framework
- Fixed issue with registering widgets in block-based editors.
- Fixed Deprecated: Required parameter $taxonomy follows optional parameter $id
- Fixed another Deprecated method argument use
- Replaced SCB framework with the AppThemes fork
- Fixed meta box typo
- Use proper errors checking instead of silencing errors in the class APP_Widget
- Fixed issue with Reset Password
- Fixed breadcrumb issue for archives of multiple post types.
- Fixed fatal error when logging PayPal subscription attempt error in APP_PayPal_Bridge.
- Fixed PHP8 incompatibility issues
- Make Critic rating (stars) visible in the search results and categories.
- Pass all widget title through the filter ‘widget_title’ to ensure compatibility with WPML. Added custom filter ‘va_widget_description’ for the same purpose.
- Added Customizer option ‘Favorites counter’ to display the number of people who clicked a listing as favorite.
- Added listings randomization filter in Refine Search widget.
- Added more columns in the plans table.
- Added “Last Login” & “Registered” fields in users administration page.
- Updated MarketPlace Addons Browser
- Enable Bulk Actions for Orders.
To Do List
- How can a user skip lines in textarea when using custom fields? – At the moment that textarea doesn’t have formatting options. The developers will look at adding an option for it in the future. Check the following support thread for more information.
What You Need
- Vantage AppTheme (Note: This is an affiliated link. I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
- AppTheme Updater plugin
Vantage Theme Tutorials
- How To Install Vantage Theme
- Admin Sidebar Settings
- Widgets Settings
- Homepage Widget Settings
- Menu Setup
- Header Area
- Footer Area
- Customize Login Page
- Customize Logo
- Payment Settings
- Manage Listings
- Manage Listings Forms
If you have any questions please send me an email via my contact form.