Hyper Cache Bypasses Settings shows you how to set up the following do not cache the home page, cookies to bypass and more.
Last Updated: August 29, 2021
Latest News: Updated the documentation.
The following documentation shows you how to bypass some options in your site. For example you might not want to cache the home page or you might not want to cache some URIs.
What You Need:
Hyper Cache Tutorials:
- General Settings
- Bypasses Settings
- Mobile Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Personal Settings
Hyper Cache Bypasses Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Go to Settings -> Hyper Cache -> Bypasses tab as illustrated in the image below to set up the following options.
Bypasses Options 1 Settings
- Do not cache the home page
- Do not cache the “404 – Not found” page
- Do not cache the blog main feeds
- Do not cache single post comment feed
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Bypasses Options 2 Settings
- Do not cache pages with URIs
- Do not cache pages with URIs starting with
- Bypass the cache for readers with cookies
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Bypasses Options 3 Settings
- Bypass the cache for readers with devices (user agents)
- Bypass the cache for readers which are commenters
- Do not cache posts older than
- Click on Save button when you finished selecting your options.
That is all you need to do to bypass some of the options in your site using Hyper Cache plugin.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest.
If you have any question please let me know.