Hyper Cache Bypasses Settings shows you how to set up the following do not cache the home page, cookies to bypass and more.
Last Updated: August 28, 2018
Latest News: I have updated some information.
Hyper Cache Tutorials:
Hyper Cache Bypasses Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Go to Settings -> Hyper Cache -> Bypasses tab to set up the following options. See image below.
- Do not cache the home page
- Do not cache the “404 – Not found” page
- Do not cache the blog main feeds
- Do not cache single post comment feed
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Exact URIs to bypass
- (Starting with ) URIs to bypass
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Cookies to bypass
- Devices (user agents) to bypass (Changed the wording in version 3.1.3)
- Don’t serve cached pages to comment authors
- Reject posts older than
- Click on Save button
Click on the following URL Mobile Settings.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.