Hyper Cache Advanced Settings shows you how to configure the cache advanced settings, enable on the fly compression, cache folder and more.
Here you will learn more about Hyper Cache advanced features. You need to make sure you test these features thoroughly before enabling them or else you could run into issues along the way.
Hyper Cache Tutorials:
- General Settings
- Bypasses Settings
- Mobile Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Personal Settings
Hyper Cache Advanced Settings
Step 1 ) Go to Settings -> Hyper Cache -> Advanced tab as illustrated in the image below to set up the following options.
- Enable on-the-fly compression
- When a post receives a comment = clean archives (categories, tags, …, but not the home) and or clean the home.
- When the home is refreshed, refresh even the
- Next autoclean will run in
- Cached folder
- Click on Save button once you have completed your settings.
That is how simple it is to set up the advanced options in Hyper Cache.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.