WPtouch Plugin General Settings shows you how to set up the General Settings, Site Title and Byline, Display Mode and more.
Last Updated: September 1, 2016
Latest News: I have updated the instructions.
The new layout is much easier to configure and much easier to enable the general settings.
WPtouch Plugin Tutorials:
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial
- General Settings
- Devices Settings
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Menu Settings
- Theme Settings General
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Advanced
WPtouch Plugin General Settings Steps
Step 1 ) The following image WPtouch 4.2.4 Settings shows you the plugin’s menu structure. It allows you to manage the following options.
- Menu Settings
- Customize Theme
Available For WPTouch Pro
Step 2 ) The following settings allow you to select and or enable the following options.
Mobile Site Title
- WPtouch site title
- Display WPtouch for mobile visitors
- Mobile front page
- Posts page = Here you can select the landing pages.
- Allow mobile browser zooming
- Show powered by WPtouch link in theme footer
- Theme Language = Here you can select the theme language or simply set it up to Auto-detect.
- Also applies to admin
Click on Devices Settings to continue configuring the plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know.