WPtouch Theme Settings General shows you how to set up the following Blog, post featured images, pages, custom post support and much more.
Last Updated: October 14, 2016
Latest News: I have edited the customizer menu list below.
WPtouch Plugin Tutorials:
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial
- General Settings
- Devices Settings
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Menu Settings
- Theme Settings General
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Advanced
WPtouch Theme Settings General Steps
Step 1 ) Click on WPtouch -> Customize Theme to set up the following options. Click on Go to the Customizer button as illustrated in the image below.
Step 2 ) The following menu will be displayed once you click on the button above.
- Site Identity
- Blog Featured Slider
- Blog Layout
- Custom CSS
- Social Media Links
- Social Sharing
- Site Icon
- Theme background
- Header & Menu
- Post/Page Headers
- Number of posts in post listings = Overrides the WordPress Reading settings for “Blog pages show at most”
- Excluded categories = Comma separated by category name
- Excluded tags = Comma separated by tag name
- Post thumbnails
- Thumbnail Type
- Show post categories and tags
- Show post date
- Show post author
- Show comment bubbles on posts
- Use infinite scrolling for blog
Blog Featured Slider
- Max number of featured posts
- Featured posts also show in latest posts
- Featured posts to display
- Featured Slider Page (Added in version 4.3.4)
- Blog Appearance = You have 1 option in the free version List View.
- Show featured posts slider
- Show popular posts slider
- Autoplay = This is visible once you select List View from above.
- Custom CSS Declarations
- Custom footer content (HTML is allowed)
- Site Logo
- Menu animation style
- Menu Position = Left side or Right side (Added in version 4.1.1)
- Show search in header
Social Media Links
- Show sharing links on posts
- Also show on pages
- Sharing links location
- Color scheme
- Font Pairing
Click on the following URL WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Advanced to continue configuring the plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know.