WordPress Simple Membership Shortcode List provides you with a list of all the possible shortcodes you can use in the plugin.
Last Updated: September 17, 2017
Latest News: I have edited some of the information.
Most people know that shortcodes are very powerful and they carry out different actions. In this plugin you can also achieve many of it’s functionalities by using chortcodes. In this post I will list all the possible shortcodes you can use to set up your Simple Membership website.
WordPress Simple Membership Shortcode List Steps
Step 1 ) The following is a list of all the different shortcodes you can use in the plugin. This list will grow as more options are added to the plugin by the developers.
Note: Some of the shorcodes can also be created using an add-on.
- Login Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_login_form]
- Registration Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_registration_form]
- Edit Profile Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_profile_form]
- Password Reset Page URL = The shortcode for this page is [swpm_reset_form]
- The thank you registration page = The shortcode is [swpm_thank_you_page_registration] (Added in version 3.0.2)
- Registration form for a particular level = [ swpm_registration_form level=10]
- To show the logged-in members expiry details = [swpm_show_expiry_date] (Added in version 3.1.5)
- To enable a PayPal button to open in a new window add the following parameter new_window=”blank” in the shortcode. The following is an example shortcode = [swpm_payment_button new_window=”blank” id=312] (Added in version 3.0)
I will be adding more information per shortchode to help you understand how the shortcode works and what it does. This is coming very soon.
Also remember that in some cases you will use a function or PHP code added to your theme template or theme’s functions.php file instead of a shortcode to achieve different options.
Click on the following URL Add Members Manually to continue.
So stay tuned.
Simple Membership Plugin Tutorial List: