GIMP Tutorials Latest Version page will cover many features about Gimp and its power as a free image manipulation software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages plus more.
Last Updated: July 20, 2016
Latest news: I have added more information.
Note: There is a Gimp road map for the future release. You might like to check the following URL Gimp Road map to learn more about what is happening in the development side and what will be released in the future.
Gimp runs on many different Operating System Platforms. Here is a list of Windows platforms I have tested Gimp.
- Windows XP SP3 and XP x64 SP2
- Windows Vista (I don’t recommend this Windows version.)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Gimp Tutorials Latest Version
Important: Gimp has released version 2.8.18. Please read the following, changes made to Gimp.
Gimp Tutorial List:
- Gimp Image Editor Layout
- How to make an image background transparent
- Create a Banner using Gimp
- Create round corners using Gimp
- Create An Image Map For WordPress Using Gimp
At the present there are only a few tutorials but this will soon grow to more. So keep coming back for more and if you have a request please let me know by sending me a message.
Return Back To: