WordPress eStore Plugin Settings Part One Plugin tutorial shows you how to setup a shopping cart. This plugin has many features to help you setup a shopping cart.
Last Updated: December 24, 2017
Latest News: I have updated an image and changed some wording.
WordPress eStore Plugin Settings Part One
Step 1 ) The following image displays the admin menu. The menu allows you to click, check and set up the following plugin areas.
- Manage Products
- Add/Edit Products
- Admin Funcitons
- Manage Customers
- Add/Edit Customers
Quick Usage Guide
Step 2 ) Go to WP eStore -> Settings -> General Settings tab to begin making changes to the settings.
The following image Quick Usage Guide shows you a few sample shortcodes you can use to add your items to your store. There is a link for you to check shortcodes and functions, which provides a full list of shortcodes and functions you can use.
General eStore Settings
Step 3 ) The following General eStore Settings allows you to set up the following options.
- Currency Code.
- Currency Symbol.
- Variation Addition Symbol.
- Terms and Conditions Page URL.
Step 3-a ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Show Terms and Conditions Checkbox. There are three options here so pick all or only the ones you need.
- Enable Lightbox effects on Images.
- Enable Smart Thumbnail Option.
- Products Per Page Limit.
General Image and Page URL Settings
Step 4 ) The following image General Image and Page URL Settings allows you to set up the following options.
- Add to Cart Button Text or Image.
- Sold Out Button Text or Image URL.
- Products/Store Page URL.
- Return URL.
- Cancel URL.
Shopping Cart Specific Settings
Step 5 ) The following image Shopping Cart Specific Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Shopping Cart Widget Title
- Shopping Cart Header
- Text or Image to Show When the Cart is Empty
- Display Continue Shopping Link
- Do Not Show Quantity in Shopping Cart
- Checkout Page
- Automatic redirection to checkout page
Step 5-a ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Allow Shopping Cart Anchor
- Hide Shopping Cart Anchor
- show Compact Cart in Widget
- Show Quantity Update Button
- Enable Fancy Redirection On Checkout
- Enable Save And Retrieve Cart Feature
- Enable Checkout Amount Limitations (optional)
Click on the following link Settings Part Two to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.
Go Back To WordPress eStore Tutorial List: