WordPress eStore Plugin Advanced Addon Settings tutorial shows you how to set up the following advanced settings, price display settings and more.
Last Updated: September 22, 2019
Latest News: I updated a link.
This part of the plugin allows you to control how the prices are displayed in your shop. You can set up alternative redirect for a particular product. You will also find miscellaneous methods that can also be applied to your products.
Remember: Check all your options before you save them. Run the sandbox settings for further testing before you publish your online store. This plugin has many features to setup.
WordPress eStore Plugin Advanced Addon Settings Steps
- Currency Position.
- Decimal Separator
- Thousand Separator
- Number of Decimals
Pay Per View Content Settings
Step 2 ) The following image Pay Per View Content Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Redirection Page for Unauthorized Access
Miscellaneous Advanced Settings
Step 3 ) The following image Miscellaneous Advanced Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Enable Alternate Redirection Method
- Use Custom Anchor Text for the Thank You page Download Link
- Enable Ajax on Add to Cart Buttons
- Use Link for Button Redirection
- Download Validation Script Location
- Click on Update button when you finish with the settings.
WP Affiliate Platform Plugin Specific Settings
Step 4 ) Go to WP eStore -> Settings -> Addon Settings to setup the following options.
Important: Only use these options if you are using the WP Affiliate Platform Plugin
- Allow Affiliate ID Entry
- Link Affiliate ID with Coupons Table
- Only Time Commission for Subscription Payment
- Enable Revenue Sharing
Step 4-a ) The following image allows you to setup the following options.
- Add Another Stats Menu for Users with Author Role
- Capture Lead on Squeeze Form Submission
- Award Fixed Commission Per Transaction
- Do Not Award Commission if Coupon Used
WP eMember Plugin Specific Settings
Step 5 ) The following image WP eMember Plugin Specific Settings allows you to setup the following.
Important: Only use these options if you are using the WP eMember Plugin. You might like to read the following tutorial WP eMember Membership Plugin to learn more.
- Only Logged In Members Can Checkout
- Redirection URL for Anonymous Checkout
WP PDF Stamper Plugin Specific Settings
Step 6 ) The following image WP PDF Stamper Plugin Specific Settings allows you to setup the following.
- Stamp PDF File at Download Time
WP eStore Download Manager Related
Step 7 ) The following image WP eStore Download Manager Related allows you to setup the following.
- Automatic URL Conversion
- Download Method
Step 7-a ) The following image allows you to select from the following.
- (Default) Absolute
- Do Not Convert
Step 7-b ) The following image allows you to select from the following.
- (Default) Method 1, Fopen-8K
- Method 2, Fopen-1M (New Default Alpha)
- Method 3, Fpassthru (Depreciated)
- Method 4, Readfile-1M-SessionWriteClose
- Method 5, Fopen-8K-SessonWriteClose
- Method 6, Fopen-1M-Closed-NoZip
- Method 7, cURL
- Method 8, Mod X-Sendfile
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) Integration
Step 8 ) The following image Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) Integration allows you to setup the following.
Important: You need to first set up an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) account.
- AWS Access Key ID
- AWS Secret Access Key
- AWS S3 Presigned URL Expiry
Step 9 ) The following image reCAPTCHA Settings allows you to setup the following.
Important: You need to get reCAPTCHA API keys if you want to use reCAPTCHA.
- Use reCAPTCHA
- Public Key
- Private Key
- Click on Update button
Click on the following link Third Party Integration Admin Functions to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please let me know.
WordPress eStore Plugin Tutorial List: