Customize WordPress Affiliates Manager Messaging System shows you how to edit the messaging system displayed when new affiliates sign up and more.
Last Updated: April 23, 2018
Latest News: I have added another link to the menu and edited the documentation.
The following tutorial shows you how edit and customize the messages displayed on the site or sent via e-mail to the new affiliates. You can also add HTML tags to the messages.
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Create New Affiliate
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
Customize WordPress Affiliates Manager Messaging System
Step 1 ) Go to Affiliates -> Settings -> Messaging to set up the following messages. These messages are displayed for different reasons. You can read more about each message function below.
- affiliate_application_approved = Displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = APPROVED
- affiliate_application_declined = Displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = DECLINED
- affiliate_application_pending = Displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = PENDING
- affiliate_application_submitted = Displayed to user after successfully submitting the affiliate registration form
- affiliate_application_submitted_email = Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after submitting their application.
- affiliate_application_declined_email = Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately following their application being declined.
- aff_app_submitted_auto_approved = Displayed to a newly registered affiliate if automatic affiliate approval option is enabled.
- affiliate_application_approved_email = Body of e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate immediately following their application being approved.
- affiliate_commission_notification_email = Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after earning a commission.
Affiliates Manager Messaging System
Step 2 ) The following image Messaging displays the affiliate application approved message. You can click on the edit pencil to edit the displayed message. The following message is a WEB type message.
Step 3 ) The following image displays the content: for the affiliate application approved message. You can customize this message to suit your sites specs. You can even add HTML tags if you need to. Once you have finished editing the message, make sure you click on Ok button to save the changes.
Step 4 ) When you click on Payment tab you can set up the following options.
- Enable PayPal Mass Pay ™
That is all you have to do to edit the messaging system in the plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know.