WP Photo Seller Gallery Settings tutorial will show you how to set up your gallery, selecting templates, selecting the order and much more.
Latest Update: March 20, 2016
Latest News: I have updated an image.
WP Photo Seller Plugin Tutorials:
- WP Photo Seller
- Settings Main
- E-mail And Gateway Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Price List Management
- Gallery Settings
- Album Settings
- Admin Functions
- Coupon Tax Shipping Settings
WP Photo Seller Gallery Album Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Click on WP Photo Seller -> Gallery to set up the following Creating or Editing a Gallery and Create a Gallery. Click on Create New Gallery button to begin creating a new Gallery. See images below.
- Create or Editing a Gallery
- Create a Gallery
- Click on Create New Gallery button
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Enable Bulk Photo Import Feature (This was added in version 1.7.3)
- Fix Image Orientation During Upload
- Sort Order Of Gallery Selection
- Gallery Selection Template
- Click on Save Settings button
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to select Sort Order Of Gallery Selection.
Step 4 ) The following image allows you to select a Template.
- Gallery Name
- Price List
- Gallery Thumbnail Template
- Gallery Thumb ID: (Added in version 1.7.7)
- Sort Order Of Gallery Images
- Gallery Password
- Gallery Page Template (Added in version 1.8.0)
Step 6 ) The following image Preview Photo via Page allows you to set up the following options.
- show previews
- Enable Zoom
- Enable Facebook Like
Step 7 ) The following image allows you to select from one of the Gallery Thumbnail Template. (New template added in version 1.8.9)
If you want to see how the templates look you can click on the following URL Photo Gallery Templates.
Step 8 ) The following image provides a description for the templates above. (New template description added in version 1.8.9)
Step 9 ) The following image Sort Order Of Gallery Selection allows you to select the order of your images displayed in the gallery.
Step 10 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Watermark Text
- Watermark Text Opacity
- Watermark Text Placement
- Watermark Max Preview Dimension (px)
- Watermark Font Size (px)
Step 11 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Use Pagination
- Thumbs Per Page
- Upload Images
- Clink on Save Gallery button
- If you upload images they would be displayed under the Gallery Images section
Click on the following link Album Settings to complete the tutorial.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more.