Last Updated: April 16, 2015
Suffusion Theme Sidebars Sidebar 1 Bottom allows you to control the style for the sidebar 1 bottom.
Latest News: I have added a menu structure below.
Suffusion Theme Sidebars Tutorials:
- Sidebar Layout
- Top Bar Right Widgets
- Widgets Above Header
- Widgets In Header
- Right Header Widgets
- Sidebar 1
- Sidebar 1 (Bottom)
- Sidebar 2
- Sidebar 2 (Bottom)
- Wide Sidebar (Top)
- Wide Sidebar (Bottom)
- Widget Area Below Header
- Widget Area Above Footer
- Ad Hoc Widgets 1
- Ad Hoc Widgets 2
- Ad Hoc Widgets 3 (Note all these 5 Ad Hoc Widgets tutorials are linked to the same URL)
- Ad Hoc Widgets 4
- Ad Hoc Widgets 5
- Static Tabbed Sidebar
The following image shows you what sidebar you will control with these settings.
Suffusion Theme Sidebars Sidebar 1 Bottom Settings
Step 1 ) Go to Appearance -> Suffusion Options -> Sidebars -> Sidebar 1 (Bottom) to set up the following option. See image below.
Step 2 ) The following Style of lower first sidebar allows you to select from the following options.
- Show widgets in individual boxes
- Flatten the sidebar (no boxes for individual widgets)
- Tabbed Sidebar (Needs ALL your widgets in this sidebar to have a title! Some third party widgets don’t use the standard WP way of writing widgets. They will not work!)
Click on the following URL Suffusion Theme Tutorials to learn more about Suffusion.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest post.
Other links you might want to read:
- Before You Publish A Website Revision Update This URL is a check list and a guide to developing website and blogs.
- First Time Blogging Revision Update This URL helps you understand all that you require to run a secured website or blog.