Create New MailPoet Newsletters Settings shows you how to create a standard, advanced and or automated newsletter using templates and more.
Last Updated: April 26, 2017
Latest News: I have reworded the post content.
In this post you will learn how to create new newsletters for your site. They can be either a standard or an automatic newsletter.
Create New MailPoet Newsletters Settings
Step 1 ) Go to MailPoet -> Newsletters to view the following menu when you log in as admin in your website. See image below.
Step 2 ) Go to MailPoet -> Newsletters -> All Newsletters, to set up the following options. See image below.
- Create a new email
- Preview, Edit, Duplicate or Delete the current newsletter created
Note: This newsletter is created by default when you first install the plugin.
Step 3 ) The following image First step: main details allows you to set up the following options.
- What type of newsletter is this? = Standard newsletter or Automatic newsletter
- Subject line
- List = You need to select one or more list
- Click on Next step button
Step 4 ) The following image Second step: “Test” allows you to check the newsletter layout and configure the theme. (Note: Test is the name I used for this tutorial newsletter. Your name will be different)
Step 5 ) The following image Step 4: and the footer? allows you to setup the newsletter footer.
Step 6 ) The following image allows you to configure the following options.
Step 7 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Send preview
- Click on Save Changes or click on Next step or you can go back to Step 1
Final step: last details
Step 8 ) The following image Final step: last details allows you to set up the following options.
- Subject line
- List = You need to select one or more list. I selected My first List (1) for this tutorial (Please note your list will be different in your website)
Step 9 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Reply-to name & email
- Schedule it
- Send a preview
- Click on Send button or save as draft and close or go back to design
Click on the following URL Settings Basic to continue with the next tutorial.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.
Go Back To MailPoet Tutorial List.