Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion tutorial, shows you how simple it is to add a pricing table using Suffusion theme and a plugin.
Last Updated: December 12, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the documentation.
This tutorial is based on the following table plugin Easy Pricing Tables. This plugin lets you create a Beautiful, Responsive and Highly Converting Pricing Table in Less Than 5 Minutes.
Easy Pricing Tables 2.4.0 Changelog
- Add WordPress 5.0 block (Gutenberg) support
- Fixed PHP 7.2 “misuse of count” error in metabox library ( thanks vbhunt )
What you need:
- Click on the following URL Easy Pricing Tables
- If you like the free version you will definitely love the Pro version, here is the URL Fatcatapps. (This is an affiliated link. I get a small commission if you sign up or make a purchase.)
Other Pricing Tables:
- The following URL WordPress Tables Plugins provides you with a list of pricing table plugins to choose from.
Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion Tutorials:
Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion
Step 1 ) Go to Pricing Tables -> Add New as illustrated in the image below to add a new table.
Step 2 ) The following image Add New Pricing Table, allows you to set up the following options.
Add New Pricing Table Options
- Enter the title name
Important: It is recommended that you don’t add more than 4 columns. This will allow the table to shrink for small devices allowing for full responsive capabilities.
Step 3 ) The following image Content allows you to configure the following options.
- Button Text
- Button URL
- Save & Preview
- Deploy (Get Shortcode)
Click on the following URL Design to continue setting up the table plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so come back for the latest news.