WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes talks about a very powerful directory theme. You will also find a list of tutorials to help you get started.
Last Updated: December 3, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the information below.
Vantage theme is a very powerful business directory theme for WordPress. It has many features that can help you get started with your online listing business. There are many online listing businesses nowadays. That is why you need a powerful and customizable theme that can do the job for you.
This page shows you a list of tutorials and information about Vantage theme. These tutorials will help you get started, manage and customize the theme for your site. They are written for beginners and advance users.
Note: The information and list of tutorials will slowly grow.
WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes
Vantage theme changelog Version 4.1.6 (Released on October 18, 2018). To learn more about vantage version history click on the following URL vantage version history.
- Chrome browser would not scroll to the bottom to display all ads.
- Click on any ad on Author’s page returns to the same ad.
- Issue when using multiple checkboxes on the form the Listing details shows “Array”.
- No media box when edit the listing in back-end.
- Radius argument is not counted on initial search, so results show every location in the world instead of a limited area of a specified country.
- Fixed “Renew” Listing link in the “Listing Expire” email content.
- Button for packages is way too small on mobile device. Now that button will shown with the full width, unless the screen get < 475px width.
- Added options to rename Listing Pricing Addons (i.e. “Feature on Homepage”) on the Payments -> Settings -> Listings page.
- Added options ‘Default Search Radius’ and ‘Maximum Search Radius’.
- Added option to bypass Select Plan step.
- Added option to set default Pricing Plan Description.
- Cut off long listing titles on the loop items. The title now one line only.
- Cut off if too many listing categories on the loop items. The categories now one line only.
To Do List
- How can a user skip lines in textarea when using custom fields? – At the moment that textarea doesn’t have formatting options. The developers will look at adding an option for it in the future. Check the following support thread for more information.
What You Need
- Vantage AppTheme (Affiliated link)
- AppTheme Updater plugin (The link will be provided to you once you install the theme.)
Vantage Theme Tutorials
- How To Install Vantage Theme
- Admin Sidebar Settings
- Widgets Settings
- Menu Setup
- Footer Area
- Customize Login Page
- Customize Logo
- Payment Settings
- Manage Listings
- Manage Listings Forms
If you have any questions please send me an email via my contact form.