WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin helps you sell items in your online store and more. This plugin has many add-ons and third party plugins.
Last Updated: November 30, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the changelog.
If you want to sell online securely, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WooCommerce is powerful, sleek and an up to date WordPress shopping cart plugin. This plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress site securely.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins in WordPress repository. This plugin is easy to set up when you first install it. Easy to configure with proper instructions. Very powerful shopping cart with tons of options, plugins, add-ons and many themes that are already built for this plugin.
The developers keep adding more add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time. This is an advantage for the user. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all your questions in the forum.
Important: You should take precaution when a major version update is released. You should wait until all the bugs are fixed before updating to the latest version unless it is a security fix and you know what you are doing.
WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
Latest version WooCommerce 3.5.2 changelog
- Enhancement – Added compatibility for Twenty Nineteen theme. #21970
- Update – Prepare WooCommerce for PHP 7.3. #22009
- Tweak – Updates the signature field type to “password” in PayPal settings for increased security. #21715
- Tweak – Change the filter name in the /myaccount/lost-password-confirmation.php template to differentiate between other filter with same name and different message. #21829
- Tweak – Reintroduce Preview button by popular demand with the understanding that the Preview will only work on some product fields. It was removed from pubished products in 3.5.0 to prevent confusion. #21838
- and more…
You can check all changelog versions from the following URL woocommerce master CHANGELOG.
The following list of tutorials will guide you and help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What You Need:
- WooCommerce wordpress plugin.
- WooCommerce website with access to all their products. (Note: This is an affiliated link. I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WordPress WooCommerce Plugin Tutorials:
- How To Install WooCommerce Plugin
- Understanding System Status Report
- General Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout Settings
- Accounts Settings
- How To Add WooCommerce Default Pages To Theme Menu
- Install Free Theme Storefront
- Customize Storefront Theme
- How To Add Products
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.