WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin helps you sell items in your online store and more. This plugin has many add-ons and third party plugins.
Last Updated: March 14, 2019
Latest News: I updated the changelog.
If you want to sell online securely, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WooCommerce is powerful, sleek and an up to date WordPress shopping cart plugin. This plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress site securely.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins in WordPress repository. This plugin is easy to set up when you first install it. Easy to configure with proper instructions. Very powerful shopping cart with tons of options, plugins, add-ons and many themes that are already built for this plugin.
The developers keep adding more add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time. This is an advantage for the user. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all your questions in the forum.
Important: You should take precaution when a major version update is released. You should wait until all the bugs are fixed before updating to the latest version unless it is a security fix and you know what you are doing.
WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
Latest version WooCommerce 3.5.6 changelog
- Fix – Removes invalid product structured data from archives, and include more data on single product pages. #22925
Product structured data should only be generated for visible data, and not on archives when there are single
product pages available, as per the documentation.
Since this change removes structured data from archives, the filters
woocommerce_structured_data_product_limitedhave also been removed.
To customize product structured data, for example adding custom fields or include on archives, see this article:
- Fix – Fix last item in breadcrumb structured data, and include on shop page. #22925
- Fix – Get insert ID before running actions in
- and more…
You can check all changelog versions from the following URL woocommerce master CHANGELOG.
The following list of tutorials will guide you and help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What You Need:
- WooCommerce wordpress plugin.
- WooCommerce website with access to all their products. (Note: This is an affiliated link. I get a small commission if you make a purchase.)
WordPress WooCommerce Plugin Tutorials:
- How To Install WooCommerce Plugin
- Understanding System Status Report
- General Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout Settings
- Accounts Settings
- How To Add WooCommerce Default Pages To Theme Menu
- Install Free Theme Storefront
- Customize Storefront Theme
- How To Add Products
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.