WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin allows you to display galleries from the following WP, Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, 500px, Zenfolio and more.
Last Updated: August 22, 2018
Latest Update: I have updated the changelog.
This plugin manages and works with a few well known social media websites. This plugin is in a class of it’s own. The developer keeps adding more features and functionality as requests are made by people.
Photonic Works With The Following
- WP Gallery
- Google Photos
Note: These are simple and easy to follow tutorials to help you understand and set up Photonic. However you still need to test your settings before you publish your website or blog.
Photonic 1.68 Changelog
- Added support for the new Google Photos API. The Google Photos module of Photonic coexists with the older Picasa module. Please refer to the documentationfor further details
- Added capability to “show more” albums. Passing the
moreattributes allows pagination of albums
- Added capability to paginate and “show more” in the overlaid popup window. Passing the
photo_moreattributes allow this when the overlaid popup is enabled
- Fixed an issue that was causing the photos of albums to not display if the global layout option was set to one of the slideshow options
- Updated Featherlight to latest version
WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin
What You Need:
- Suffusion Theme (Optional = I added this theme because it is developed by Sayontan Sinha. Both plugin and theme work flawlessly together.)
- Generic Options
- Popup Panel
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Using Photonic
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Text Widget
- Add Picasa Photos Using Photonic Plugin WordPress
- Photonic Slideshow Display
- Display Picasa Private Photos Using Photonic
I will keep updating the tutorials to to include any changes or updates added by Sayontan Sinha the developer.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions please send me a message via the contact form.
Links You Might Be Interested: