WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin allows you to display galleries from the following WP, Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, 500px, Zenfolio and more.
Last Updated: November 28, 2018
Latest Update: I have updated the changelog.
This plugin manages and works with a few well known social media websites. This plugin is in a class of it’s own. The developer keeps adding more features and functionality as requests are made by people.
Photonic Works With The Following
- WP Gallery
- Google Photos
Note: These are simple and easy to follow tutorials to help you understand and set up Photonic. However you still need to test your settings before you publish your website or blog.
Photonic 2.11 Changelog
- Flickr photsets in a collection were losing their order due to parallel calls – now fixed
- Instagram Masonry layout was hardcoding image sizes and not working properly
- Fixed an issue in the interactive workflow that was causing a fatal error for PHP versions < 5.5
- Modified the Flickr photo display link to be more “specific”. E.g. if a photo is in an album its link in Flickr will be specific to that album instead of the user’s photostream
WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin
What You Need:
- Suffusion Theme (Optional = I added this theme because it is developed by Sayontan Sinha. Both plugin and theme work flawlessly together.)
- Generic Options
- Popup Panel
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Using Photonic
- Add a Slideshow to Suffusion Theme Text Widget
- Add Picasa Photos Using Photonic Plugin WordPress
- Photonic Slideshow Display
- Display Picasa Private Photos Using Photonic
I will keep updating the tutorials to to include any changes or updates added by Sayontan Sinha the developer.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions please send me a message via the contact form.
Links You Might Be Interested: