WPtouch Plugin Tutorial will show you how to enable your WordPress website responsive ready with this simple and free plugin.
Last Updated: February 19, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the changelog.
Everyone knows how important is to have mobile status. Search engines like Google, Bing and other search engines give you a higher rating if your website is also responsive. This plugin is developed to help you achieve that.
Remember if you have an online business, I am sure you want everyone to have access to your online business through their smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
Note: I will be updating all the instructions to reflect the changes from version 4.0 and above.
WPtouch 4.3.26 Changelog
- Added: Additional escaping for JS output.
- Added: Additional core theme support items.
What You Need:
- Click on the following URL WPtouch to download and install the plugin.
- If you like the free plugin you should check their commercial plugin at WPtouch Pro with the extra themes and extensions.
WPtouch Plugin Tutorials:
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial
- General Settings
- Devices Settings
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Menu Settings
- Theme Settings General
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Advanced
WPtouch Plugin Tutorial Instructions
The new plugin version 4.0.0 and above has been rewritten to provide a more smoother and easier to manage menu structure. Below you can see the new menu layout, which makes this plugin even better than before.
New Menu Setup Layout
- Menu Settings
- Theme Settings
- WPtouch Pro
This blog post will be updated when ever a new image is added to reflect any new updates like theme, plugin etc.
Click on the following URL General Settings to configure the plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know.