WP Photo Seller Coupon Tax Shipping Settings tutorial will show you how to set up and configure coupons, tax, shipping, orders and add the product license.
Last Updated: March 20, 2016
Latest News: I have added edited this post wording.
WP Photo Seller Plugin Tutorials:
- WP Photo Seller
- Settings Main
- E-mail And Gateway Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Price List Management
- Gallery Settings
- Album Settings
- Admin Functions
- Coupon Tax Shipping Settings
WP Photo Seller Coupon Tax Shipping Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Click on WP Photo Seller -> Coupons to set up the following.
- Enable Coupons
- Coupon Code
- Discount Type
- Discount Value
- Redemption Limit
- Start Date(yyyy-mm-dd)
- Expiry Date(yyyy-mm-dd)
- Coupon Activation Status
- Coupon Conditions (Optional)
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to select bulk actions with your coupons you have already created.
- Display Prices With Tax Included
- Flat Rate %
- State/Regional Specific Tax
- Use PayPal Profile Based Tax
- Do Not Apply Tax
- Click on Save button once you have completed the settings
Step 4 ) Click on WP Photo Seller -> Shipping to set up the following. Click on Save button once you have completed the settings. See image below.
- Flat Rate
- PayPal Profile-Based Shipping
- No Shipping
- Apply a Flat Rate regardless the number of items in the Cart
- Apply a Flat Rate for each individual Product in the Cart
Step 5 ) Click on WP Photo Seller -> Orders to select the year and organized photo order list. See image below.