WP Fastest Cache Settings will show you how to set up this very simple yet very powerful WordPress cache plugin.
Last Updated: September 19, 2017
Latest News: I have updated the changelog.
Out of all the cache plugins I have tested and read about, this would have to be one of the simplest yet so powerful cache plugin in the market. Apart from being a very simple plugin to set up the support you receive from Emre Vona is impressive.
The free version is more than enough for most people. However it has a great premium version that has many more extras which improve your page speed and performance. This makes Google happy when your website loads up fast. In return it helps with SEO “Search Engine Optimization”.
This tutorial is based on the following changlelog. When ever there is a new feature added or a feature optimized or fixed I will update the tutorial.
WP Fastest Cache 0.8.7.3 Changelog
- to espace empty spaces for webp rules
- to clear cache when the nonce is timeout
- to clear cache after new Woocommerce orders
- [FEATURE] Compatible with kk Star Ratings
- to clear the pages cache of the categories and tags
- [FEATURE] Compatible with All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
- [FEATURE] Compatible with WPML Multilingual Plugin
- [FEATURE] Compatible with Cloudinary
WP Fastest Cache Tutorials:
- Advanced Options
WP Fastest Cache Settings Steps
Step 1 ) Log into your website and navigate to WP Fastest Cache menu. See image below.
Step 2 ) Go to WP Fastest Cache -> Settings to enable as many of the following options. Each option has information next to it so that you know what task it will perform. Some have a blue i button for you to click and read more about that option.
Note: Remember that some options are only available in the Premium version.
- Cache System = Enable
- Preload = Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Logged-in Users = Don’t show the cached version for logged-in users
- Mobile = Don’t show the cached version for desktop to mobile devices
- Mobile Theme = Create cache for mobile theme (Premium version)
- New Post = Clear all cache files when a post or page is published
- Update Post = Clear cache files when a post or page is updated
- Minify HTML = You can decrease the size of page
- Minify HTML Plus = More powerful minify html (Premium version)
- Minify Css = You can decrease the size of css files
- Minify Css Plus = More powerful minify css (Premium version)
- Combine Css = Reduce HTTP requests through combined css files
- Minify Js = You can decrease the size of js files (Premium version)
- Combine Js = Reduce HTTP requests through combined js files
- Combine Js Plus = Minify the combined js files (Premium version)
- Gzip = Reduce the size of files sent from your server
- Browser Caching = Reduce page load times for repeat visitor
Step 2-1 ) The following image allows you to select from one of the following translated languages. More languages will be added soon. (Romanian added in version 0.8.5.0)
Step 3 ) The following image Delete Cache allows you to click on one of the following buttons.
- Cache Statics = (Premium version)
- Delete Cache
- Delete Cache and Minified CSS/JS
WP Fastest Cache Timeout
Step 4 ) The following image Cache Timeout allows you to select from the following options.
- IF REQUEST_URI
- Once Every 1 Minute
- Once Every 5 Minutes
- Once Every 15 Minutes
- Twice an Hour
- Once an Hour
- Once Every 2 Hours
- Once Every 6 Hours
- Once a Day
- Once Weekly
- Once a Month
- Once a Year
- and more……
- Click on Save button when you have completed your setup
Step 5 ) The following image Image Optimization allows you to optimize your images. (Premium version)
WP Fastest Cache Premium
Step 6 ) The following image Premium shows some of the options you get when you purchase the Premium version. (Premium version optional)
- Image Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Combine Js Plus
- Remove Comments
- Delete Cache Logs
- Cache Statics
Step 7 ) The following image Exclude allows you to set up the following options.
- Cookies (added in version 08.6.3)
- For each of the options above click on the Add New Rule button.
Step 8 ) Go to CDN tab to configure the following CDN services.
- CDN by MaxCDN (Added in version 0.8.5.1)
- CDN by Photon (Added in version 0.8.6.1)
- Other CDN Providers (Added in version 0.8.5.6)
Step 9 ) Go to DB (282) tab to clean up the database. (Added in version 8.6.6. This is a premium function)
Click on the following URL Advanced Options to continue with the settings.
You might like to check the other Cache Plugins I recommend.
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial. I will be adding more information soon.
WordPress Plugins Compatibility List