WordPress WPForms Lite Plugin Settings post helps you set up the plugins basic settings for your forms and more.
Last Updated: February 15, 2018
WPForms Lite plugin allows you to drag and drop fields into a form, which makes your life much easier than other plugins.
For some the simple action to add a field is to drag the field into a position makes their job much easier to create forms. The other very important factor is that it has already built templates for you to use. This makes it much easier to create different types of contact forms for your projects.
The extra templates and add-ons are provided once you upgrade to the Pro version. That is why if you are really serious about your projects and you need the extra features, then I recommended you to upgrade to the Pro version it will not disappoint you.
WPForms Lite 184.108.40.206 Changelog
- Changed: Textdomain loading to a later priority.
- Changed: Allow the
WPForms_Builderclass to be accessible.
- Changed: Move the confirmation message
wpautopto an earlier priority to not conflict with content added using filters.
- Fixed: Form builder templates area not aligning correctly in some browsers.
- Fixed: Incorrect permissions check for annoucements feed.
What you need:
- WPForms Lite plugin
If you are serious about your business and want access to all the extra goodies, including add-ons, templates and more click on the following link WPForms Features & Addons (Optional but a must if you want all the extras.)
WPForms Lite Plugin Tutorials:
WordPress WPForms Lite Plugin Settings
Step 1 ) The following image WPForms Admin Menu shows you the admin menu list when you log into your website. Here you have the option to add, create and set up the following.
WPForms Menu List:
- All Forms
- Add new
Step 2 ) Go to WPForms -> Settings tab to start setting up and making changes to the plugins settings. The following is a list of settings tools for you to manage and make changes too.
Step 3 ) Go to WPForms -> Settings -> General tab to start making changes to the plugins settings. In the following image you can set up and enable the following options.
WPForms General Settings
- Include Form Styling
- Load Assets Globally
- Hide Announcements (Added in version 220.127.116.11)
- Click on Save Settings button when you are finish with your settings.
Step 4 ) Go to WPForms -> Settings -> General -> Email to start making changes to the plugins settings. In the following image you can set up and enable the following options.
WPForms Email Settings
- Email Template (Added in version 1.1.3)
- Email Header Image (Added in version 1.1.3)
- Email Background Color (Added in version 1.2.5)
- Email Carbon Copy (Added in version 1.3.1)
Step 5 ) The following image reCAPTCHA allows you to enable recaptcha in your forms. Once you activate reCAPTCHA a new option box will be displayed when you create a new form or edit a form.
WPForms reCAPTCHA Settings:
Note: Remember to visit the following URL Visit reCAPTCHA to learn more.
- reCAPTCHA Site Key
- reCAPTCHA Secret key
- Click on Save General Settings button when you complete the settings.
Step 6 ) The following Validation Messages allows you to change the messages displayed for the following fields.
- Website URL
- Confirm Value
Step 7 ) The following Integrations tab displays the current integrations addons added to your site.
Step 8 ) Go to WPForms -> Tools to start using the following tools.
- System Info = Lets you know what your current system is running. This information also helps you troubleshoot some of the issues you might run into.
Click on the following link Create Simple Form to complete the next tutorial.
If you have any questions please let me know.