WordPress Simple Membership Advanced Settings shows you how to setup features in the advanced settings and check add-ons settings.
Last Updated: August 26, 2017
Simple Membership plugin continues to grow and the developers continue to add more functionality. Some added features have been added to the Advanced Settings tab. Some of the other tab functions have been moved to this tab. This publication will show you how to configure the advanced options for managing your membership site. As these settings are advanced, you should pay more attention when activating these options. Be sure to check the settings before saving the changes.
The following settings will show you how to Enable Expired Account Login, Membership Renewal URL and more.
WordPress Simple Membership Advanced Settings
Step 1 ) The following image Advanced Settings allows you to set up the following options. (Added in version 2.2)
- Enable Expired Account Login
- Membership Renewal URL (Added in version 3.2.3)
- Allow Account Deletion (Changed in version 3.2.2)
- Use WordPress Timezone (Added in version 3.3.1)
- Auto Delete Pending Account (Changed in version 3.2.2)
- Admin Dashboard Access Permission = Added the following User Levels Admin, Editor, Author and Contributor in the dropdown list. That means you can control who can view and manage the plugin as well as the Admin user account. (Added in version 3.2.7)
- Click on Save Changes button when you are finished.
Step 1-a ) When you enable Allow Account Deletion, the member will be able to delete their account when they view their profile. The Delete Account link can be found underneath the Submit button in the profile page. See image below.
Step 1-b ) The following image Auto Delete Pending Account allows you to select from the following options.
- Do not delete
- Older than 1 month
- Older than 2 months
Step 1-c ) The following image Admin Dashboard Access Permission allows you to select from the following options.
Step 2 ) The following image Addons Settings tab will display any extra settings for any of the addons you install for this plugin.
Click on the following URL Members Login Page to continue with the settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Simple Membership Plugin Tutorial List: